Swift Trailers

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by AtlNewbie, Oct 19, 2018.

1. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    Thanks Frank, who said the undead couldn't be usefull in times of need.

Opus, Lonesome, Roguefox and 2 others Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. hotrod1653

hotrod1653 Road Train Member

Aug 29, 2009
    Somewhere in America
    Or how about in a DOT scale on I-55 in Missouri, it’s been there a few days now with a red tag on it. At least that’s what one of my friends, who’s an inspector told me anyways.

4. Stinky Dairy Air

Stinky Dairy Air Light Load Member

Apr 18, 2014
    Midwest
    Talk to the other drivers from other dedicated accounts within the company and see if you can find one that fits rather than quit.

5. LarryTX

LarryTX Bobtail Member

Jun 17, 2018
    Been with Swift OTR for two months now (including time with mentor) and only once have I not had an empty available at the receiver. And I've had no problems on any trailer yet. Maybe I'm just lucky, or my sample is too small.

I'm actually quite impressed with Swift, considering all the stories I've heard. I've driven for several other companies, long ago, so I have a solid basis from which to judge them. I'll post up my thoughts later, when the honeymoon is over ;)

6. KaoMinerva

KaoMinerva Transcendent God

Feb 5, 2016
    H I L A R I O U S

Frank Speak Thanks this.
  7. D.Tibbitt

D.Tibbitt Road Train Member

Apr 26, 2013
    Gettin' down westbound
    Thank god im in flatbed division we dont have to deal,with that stuff, that would drive me crazy, ill take tarping for 2.5 hrs straight in 110 degree heat over dealing with that trailer roulette game

8. D.Tibbitt

D.Tibbitt Road Train Member

Apr 26, 2013
    Gettin' down westbound
    Just wait until u have to put ur truck in the shop by the time u fill out there mountain of paperwork they may or may not ever even look at ur truck for 2 minutes , if its simple stuff i just wrench on it myself even kno ur not supposed too, #### em

LarryTX Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.