Swift Training in San Antonio, TX

Discussion in 'Trucking Schools and CDL Training Forum' started by GhostRyder, Mar 14, 2008.

1. cliff

cliff Bobtail Member

Jun 23, 2010
    arizona
    The driver behind my sisters house in San Antonio brings his truck home he will be here a couple days then gone for the week every week same stuff im thinking about going to Swift my self any one with any advice i will like to here it but from what i read on here all the schools suck

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Babyprincess

Babyprincess Bobtail Member

Apr 6, 2012
    San Antonio
    Hi, I was wondering if you ever did anything with this trucking idea. I am 41 and getting old, would like to do a training in something that will be secure. I have many questions and wanted to know if you found anything out. I am here in San Antonio as well and also not sure if this trucking stuff will be good for a woman??? Let me know, thank.....

4. Babyprincess

Babyprincess Bobtail Member

Apr 6, 2012
    San Antonio
    Same here, I have been wondering the same thing..Let me know if you find any good info...thanks

5. Fist

Fist Bobtail Member

Apr 6, 2012
    I KNOW WAY THEY WANT YOU THERE ITS BECUASE THEY HAVE LOADS COMING OUT OF LAREDO TX AND YOU;LL BE STUCK THERE. DONT GO THERE TRY PRIME. THEY ARE TO BIG OF A MESS TRUCKS AND TRAILERS TRAINING IS VERY POOR. BOTTOM LINE SWIFT SUCKS BAD. TELL JERRY MOYES DO SOMETHING BIG.:biggrin_2551::biggrin_2556::biggrin_2555::biggrin_25523:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.