swift

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by binder_boy, May 15, 2007.

1. skullitor

skullitor Medium Load Member

Aug 5, 2005
    New England
    Hey Tip,Why do you always refer to Swift as "SWIFTQUIT" ?What do you mean by that remark?Has Swift changed now that ole Jerry is back in charge?
    And it's a private company again.I wonder if they'll go back to Freightliner?

Skull

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Tip

Tip Tipster

Mar 18, 2006
    ON STRIKE
    If I go to work for 'em today, I'll be quitting them tomorrow. That's pretty swift. But they'd only be living down to their reputations.

Ditto for JobHunt. Go to work for 'em today, be looking for a new job tomorrow.

4. sweeze

sweeze Light Load Member

Aug 23, 2007
    Pacific Northwest

:biggrin_2559:

hadn't heard that one

5. thelasvegasone

thelasvegasone Bobtail Member

Oct 17, 2007
    Las Vegas Nevada
    If you go to work for Swift you will end up getting the shaft gauranteed.They don't care if you have been there 5 minutes or 5 years.They're the same NOMATTERWHAT!!!!! I don't know how many PHONE CALLS LETTERS POST CARDS I received from this company!!! EVERYTIME its the same answer NO NO NO NO NO NO and #### NO!!!!!!!!!!! I do NOT want to work for your company so STOP CANTACTING ME I will NEVER change my mind!! I even had this one recruiter let me treat him like total scum over the phone and was STILL trying to get ME TO WORK FOR THEM!!! CAN YOU BELEIVE IT?!?!? ARE THEY THAT DESPERATE FOR DRIVERS OR WHAT!?!?!?!?:biggrin_2551:

6. Pete_379X

Pete_379X Super Chrome

Jul 4, 2007
    Arkansas
    I actually met a female swift driver the other day... she was my age and smoookin hot. had a good convo and she went on her way to Corpus and I went on my way to the house. Haha Ithe whole time I was thinking.. you're a driver??? A swift driver????? :biggrin_25523:

7. Tip

Tip Tipster

Mar 18, 2006
    ON STRIKE

Yeap, I'm afraid it's true. SwiftQuit is that desperate. They live down to their moniker every day of the world.

Have you left for Crete yet, Vegas?

8. thelasvegasone

thelasvegasone Bobtail Member

Oct 17, 2007
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Im headin 4 Crete this Friday

9. Tip

Tip Tipster

Mar 18, 2006
    ON STRIKE
    Nice. Best of luck to you. When I was ready to go to Lincoln, CCC set me up in a rental car all by my lonesome to run from Salt Lake. Even set me up in a motel in Laramie, Wyoming.

When I got to Omaha, I had a hotel room all by myself for the entire orientation period.

I've been to orientations that had 4 guys in a single hotel room (with only two beds). When I hired on at SwiftQuit, I had to find my own ride from Greer, SC back home to Virginia after I finished orientation. There weren't enough trainers to go around at that terminal, so five guys piled into an Olds the last day and off we went.

What a crock some of these outfits are.

10. Shaggy

Shaggy Road Train Member

Sep 21, 2006
    FIGMO
    Stop Weather Is Fearing Trainers
    Stupid Wife Is For Tricks
    Swift Wide Into Four Trucks
    Swift Wasn't Into For Training
    Sadly Was Impressive From Terminal
    Schucks Wasn't Informed For That

11. Bigray

Bigray Road Train Member

Nov 23, 2007
    Tampa, Florida
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.