Swifts Risk Analysis point system.....

Discussion in 'Swift' started by longhairdontcare, Dec 25, 2018.

1. Moosetek13

Moosetek13 Road Train Member

Nov 1, 2010
    Burnsville, MN
    The negative road report does not show up on mine anymore.

I do have a 3 point hit from a rest break violation, which happened last week.
    I was headed for a truck stop that was listed both in my book and the RM GPS, but it was closed and abandoned, and barricaded so I could not pull in to stop. I had 5 minutes left on my 8 and it took 12 minutes to get to the next place I could stop.
    Oh well.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2019
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. olddog_newtricks

olddog_newtricks Medium Load Member

Jun 3, 2018
    Just a thought... those minimum wage rent a cops can be very spiteful. Back when I was running local one of our guys pissed off the girl in the guard shack and she called in on him every chance she got.

4. Box of Tj

Box of Tj Light Load Member

Nov 22, 2014
    I don't know about people calling in for these safety points, I have a score but it's from events from my drive cam. Does it not list what the points are for? It does for me.
    These drive cams are a flipping joke anyway. I purposely hit the panic button and talk #### to it. I'm pretty safe (at least according to my driver leader), I just still think it's a bunch of ######## anyway. I call them nanny cams andahall monitors unabashedly to anyone I talk to.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.