System Transport

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by fullthrottle, Jul 17, 2007.

1. kenworthw900

kenworthw900 Light Load Member

Aug 17, 2010
    Washington
    I live on the west side of washington state and i was reading about this company yesterday and I added it to my list of companies id consider working for. How is driving flatbeds? Im pretty curious as to how it is.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. faded206

faded206 Bobtail Member

Jun 6, 2010
    Seattle Wa
    well its real work theres alot more involved than just driving thats for sure I have been working here for 3months now and I like it, it can be a dirty job and pain in the ### at times but I do enjoy it. I live in seattle and they do not let you take the truck home so tacomma is probly where you'd park for home time. look into it sum more but if your gonna go flatbed I would go with system its the largest flatbed outfit out there Ill try to check back in if ya have any more ?s

4. kenworthw900

Aug 17, 2010
    Washington
    well my the manager at my school contacted them today and we are gonna wait for them to call back so we will see im still keeping my options open

5. LostOne9

LostOne9 Medium Load Member

Jun 6, 2008
    Emerald triangle
    I love it, I drove a dry van for the better part of two years and than a reefer, I'll never go back.

whatever you decide kenworth good luck!

Airborne Thanks this.
  6. kenworthw900

Aug 17, 2010
    Washington
    How long is there training program? and what is there starting pay? Im actually really considering them it's a toss up between werner and systems. oh yea and do they have qualcom?

Last edited: Aug 21, 2010
  7. squarebox

squarebox Medium Load Member

Aug 17, 2010
    mississippi
    what kind of equipment are they running now

8. LostOne9

Jun 6, 2008
    Emerald triangle

8 weeks I think they start you at 30 cpm until your probation is over. for training its a flat rate of 500 a week. I wouldn't go with werner..just my 2 cents

is they have a qc

9. LostOne9

Jun 6, 2008
    Emerald triangle

they got mostly internationals and kenworths, but they got some freightshakers and volvos mixed in. I do believe all trailers are western

squarebox Thanks this.
  10. HEAVY DUDE

HEAVY DUDE Road Train Member

Jan 5, 2010
    NUNYA
    System has QC and your logs much match.

11. kenworthw900

Aug 17, 2010
    Washington
    sweet cause although paper logs arent that bad id rather do the qc cause it would be hard to mess up lol. I thought they had peterbilt 379's cause on the website that's all it shows?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.