Systems Transport

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by ramblingman, Jan 12, 2014.

1. FwL

FwL Medium Load Member

Aug 30, 2011
    Sandpoint, ID

Roseville?

Is that coming out on the 93 from Elko?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. ramblingman

ramblingman Road Train Member

Jan 12, 2014
    If that block was red and it had an apu hanging off the side that would be the perfect truck lol.

4. ramblingman

Jan 12, 2014
    Happy Easter All. I had a laid back Weekend at home visiting with the family and of course had a big Easter Dinner. How did everyone else make out?

5. Milktanker

Milktanker Medium Load Member

Jun 25, 2012
    Frenchtown, mt
    Had a good Easter, nice weather all the way across mt. Ran into a couple good friends and convoyed across with them. Got a late start out if Spokane because of wiring issues on this step deck but am rolling good now. Should be a good 650 mile day today

ramblingman Thanks this.
  6. Milktanker

Milktanker Medium Load Member

Jun 25, 2012
    Frenchtown, mt
    How's everyone doing? Ill be rolling across Missouri today and should wind up in Kentucky. On track to deliver Friday morning in Tampa and hopefully grab something to throw on the deck for the weekend

ramblingman Thanks this.
  7. Rugerfan

Rugerfan Road Train Member

May 3, 2011
    Redding,CA
    Was doing alright until I got to Canyonville to trade trailers with another conestoga driver. I at first figured no biggie I'll be a company guy and keep a good attitude and trade no problem. That lasted about 2 seconds when I saw him pull up with the oldest, biggest POS no good useless excuse for a trailer....

ramblingman Thanks this.
  8. SmokeytheBerge

SmokeytheBerge Bobtail Member

Jan 6, 2014
    Made it down to b-town tonight. Fontana, Chula Vista, and imperial on the flip side. Who knows where they'll send me after I final out...

9. ramblingman

Jan 12, 2014
    I think Systems Transport is reading this thread. For the first time in ages i got a pre-plan and the load planner called me directly with it the day before i was scheduled to load it. This load is also another of those annoying haul ### or get stuck for the weekend loads. I hate bouncing off my 10 and not being able to use up my whole 14. This one is actually possible though and i had time to plan it out so it'll probably work out.

2000 miles overall
    APPT to go live load in LA at 8am PST 4-22-14
    Scheduled to Drop in Janesville,WI by 4-25-14 3:30 Central time (1:30 PST)

78k Gross WGT = slowwwww over Vail Pass

Glad to hear your stacking up the dollars :D. I made 600 miles today with 78k Gross going across Utah and CO on I-70. Can only do 30mph on the 6% grades. Motor needs more Power! lol

LOL, My buddy was telling me you didn't seem very happy about that swap and things only detoriated as he explained all the... ''quirks'' of the trailer to you. In his defense Eric told him you knew that you'd be getting that POS in the Swap. Maybe just break the Conestoga Off and tarp it? :D.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2014
  10. Rugerfan

Rugerfan Road Train Member

May 3, 2011
    Redding,CA
    The thing that makes me so mad is that there is no apparent reason for the switch since he is just going south and reloading Friday. Would be nice to have some consistency and just stay running on my normal run with my trailer. I'm pretty much at my breaking point

11. ramblingman

Jan 12, 2014
    He needs to be down south Friday to reload and stay on schedule with the Canada run. Since you don't run Canada it was the only way.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.