Systems Transport

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by ramblingman, Jan 12, 2014.

1. Rugerfan

Rugerfan Road Train Member

May 3, 2011
    Redding,CA
    that's what most guys have said is that they almost miss the cabover. It's a shame they don't haul poles non-stop but another driver was telling me system took over some pole yards that leavitts used to be the main player of so that should be good

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Milktanker

Milktanker Medium Load Member

Jun 25, 2012
    Frenchtown, mt
    Yeah I'm curious to see if that picks it up

4. Jokingypsy

Jokingypsy Medium Load Member

Jan 4, 2013
    Baltimore, MD
    System says they are coming to Baltimore, I've tried looking into them, but they won't talk to me without a completed app. I just am not interested in filling out an app for anybody without knowing what type of work, what type of home time, and what kind of pay range. I actually posted previously on this thread about it.

Adam

5. Rugerfan

May 3, 2011
    Redding,CA
    You'll probably have to be out minimum 21 days the. It's 1 day for every week out up too 5 days. Two weeks vacation after 1 year. Probably going to start somewhere between 34-40 cpm I would imagine

6. ramblingman

ramblingman Road Train Member

Jan 12, 2014
    Welcome to the Party :D. I'm pretty sure we BS'ed for a while in the Bloomington Terminal. Your from Utah right?

Bs'ed with Rugerfan up at the Spokane Terminal for 15 minutes before also.

I used to get stuck sitting around and BS alot when i was on the green fleet as shown in my #'s LOL

Last edited: Feb 21, 2014
  7. Rugerfan

May 3, 2011
    Redding,CA
    I talked with you before? lol Think I know who you are but not sure... Was it snowing a lot that day?

8. ramblingman

Jan 12, 2014
    Clear Skies IIRC,but i could be mistaken. It was in the drivers lounge.

9. Milktanker

Milktanker Medium Load Member

Jun 25, 2012
    Frenchtown, mt
    Could be, I live in Montana but am from Utah originally. Were we doing laundry while we talked?

10. ramblingman

Jan 12, 2014
  11. Trucking Montana

Trucking Montana Bobtail Member

Jan 22, 2013
    Hey guys I have a few questions.... I started a different post and was told about this one afterwords so I will ask a few here.
    I am thinking of going for the Northwest Regional. I live 80 miles east of Spokane.
    They say home most weekends. Is that for the whole weekend or just the 34 reset? Would I take truck home or my personal vehicle from terminal?
    Do you know if anyone working for System is in the military? I would need to be home for my monthly drills
    I have driving experience but not OTR. I have been in the oil fields of ND and construction, side/belly dumps and lowboys. What would be a typical starting pay for that for first time OTR driver?
    What is an average pay week for NW regional if anyone knows?

I am sure I will have more questions for you guys if you don't mind. I am currently deployed to Afghanistan so I am trying to get set up for when I return in less than 2 months. Everyone pretty much has a lot of good to say about System so I am very interested.

Thank you

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.