TA / PETRO New Fuel Program

Discussion in 'Truck Stops' started by Dave_in_AZ, Jan 8, 2019.

1. TIMPTE 527

TIMPTE 527 Medium Load Member

May 28, 2018
    He's not odd looking. That's the look of a beaten down man. Looks to me like he's the victim of the infamous Yuba City Piss Bomber. If someone can post that photo of him I would appreciate it. Beware of this man and his flip flops and track suit.

Dave_in_AZ Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Grumppy

Grumppy Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Dec 11, 2010
    West Monroe, La
    I dont buy fuel etc there because they dont give points on things like scales in my experience. If they did (when I did use the card) I would have continued to use it. So yes, I dont use the card & and miffed because they dont give points on anything but fuel in my understanding.

New/OldSchoolTrucker89 Thanks this.
  4. bzinger

bzinger Road Train Member

Dec 10, 2014
    omaha , ne
    I'm tired of loves , pfj and the trash ( fuel island Parker's)clientele they attract , and my carrier has cut a deal with ta petro also with a decent discount .
    I'm done with fast trash food too .
    Hate to say it but paid parking has taken some of the stress out of my life in some areas of the country .
    Looks like ta petro is going to get more of my fuel business .

5. TIMPTE 527

TIMPTE 527 Medium Load Member

May 28, 2018
    :headbang:...Welcome to the club!

Dave_in_AZ Thanks this.
  6. iraqralph43

iraqralph43 Road Train Member

Jan 9, 2012
    At one time...your petro t/a points would disappear...if you didnt buy fuel..at least every 90 days..is that still the case

Dave_in_AZ Thanks this.
  7. jcrack08

jcrack08 Light Load Member

Mar 4, 2014
    You won't regret it, that's the only chain I stop at. And you'll see far more owner ops stop and park there than those mega cess pools.

Dave_in_AZ and bzinger Thank this.
  8. bzinger

bzinger Road Train Member

Dec 10, 2014
    omaha , ne
    I fueled at the TA in Lodi Ohio today and told the low grade on the island next to me from palatine ill casually texting at the island as others waited to move his sorry can along ... he listened .
    I'm tired of these ####### !

9. Dave_in_AZ

Dave_in_AZ Road Train Member

May 4, 2015
    I don't think so. I was off the road for awhile doing local a few years ago, and I still had points.

iraqralph43 Thanks this.
  10. Dave_in_AZ

Dave_in_AZ Road Train Member

May 4, 2015
    Brute.

bzinger Thanks this.
  11. New/OldSchoolTrucker89

New/OldSchoolTrucker89 Bobtail Member

Apr 29, 2017
    Florida
    I do like TA/Petro for how much parking they usually have and their stores and restaurants but beyond that usually don’t care for them. Having rewards is great though. Someone said Loves & PFJ attract trash and fuel island Parker’s. I see that at TA/Petro as well and many owner ops do it as well do stop blaming just the mega carriers. I am no longer with a mega carrier and it’s nice because I don’t have to deal with the crap anymore but all truck stops have it’s issues and I’ll be glad to park at any of them and I go usually where ever fuel is cheapest ‍♂️ but may consider just choosing one for fueling. No idea

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.