Taking another swing at it

Discussion in 'Lease Purchase Trucking Forum' started by Wickedfire77, Mar 18, 2014.

1. Wickedfire77

Wickedfire77 Road Train Member

Mar 3, 2013
    Northern, Michigan
    That viral video from that kid in TN. It’s not traditional bullying, it’s physical and emotional torment

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. keebler13579

keebler13579 Heavy Load Member

Nov 16, 2012
    Someone took their 30 min break in fuel island in front of wicked and he thought he was being bullied

4. UturnGirl

UturnGirl Road Train Member

Jan 16, 2010
    Texas
    I see. Keebler that was funny. I enjoyed it. I also agree bullying is terrible and a worse problem today than when I was a kid. Back in the dark ages if a 7 year old kicked the stuffing out of a bully he wouldn't be the one punished. Also if said 7 year old was too small to defend herself Dad would go kick the stuffing out of bully"s dad without fear of going to jail. Today We have allowed the government to protect us instead. How's that working for ya?

5. Cybercat

Cybercat Medium Load Member

Oct 17, 2014
    East Tn
    To put this into a drivers perspective. Many drivers get bullied on the road by 4 wheelers. Case in point.
    Hubby going down off ramp. Car passes him hit guard rail then tries to blame him for it. They say he didn't give way. Hubby says they were trying to make him move so they could be in front. Cop says stupid driver was at fault for they went on shoulder to get around truck on exit ramp. This actually happened twice to hubby. Drivers trying to blame truckers for their bad driving habits. Or thinking to get insurance money. What happened to them we don't know as he was told to move on as he was not at fault. But from what cop said he was going to throw the book at them for they lied to him as well as doing illegal driving.

UturnGirl and Knucklehead Thank this.
  6. UturnGirl

Jan 16, 2010
    Texas
    Wouldn't it be nice if we drivers would be kind to one another? The public and especially shippers tend to treat us so badly we could use a little support from each other.

7. Wickedfire77

Mar 3, 2013
    Northern, Michigan
    It would be nice if humans were just kind and respectful to each other, politely disagreeing over a topic, but not resorting to name calling and vulgarity.
    It’s an easy term .
    “I disagree “ says the point.

UturnGirl and Highway Sailor Thank this.
  8. keebler13579

keebler13579 Heavy Load Member

Nov 16, 2012
    But wheres the fun in that. Besides that takes away the entertainment value

9. UturnGirl

Jan 16, 2010
    Texas
    Keebler you are funny. Made me laugh.

keebler13579 Thanks this.
  10. Wickedfire77

Mar 3, 2013
    Northern, Michigan
    The way I see it, is the fcc director was a higher up at Verizon, so killing net neutrality was a wink and a nod to his old boss. Nobody except ISPs wanted this.
    My problem with the fcc is they are an appointed body, answerable to nobody. Much like the FMCSA, they can change the rules and nobody can stop them, unless Congress takes action.
    I’m hoping congress takes action.

UturnGirl Thanks this.
  11. Highway Sailor

Highway Sailor Road Train Member

Nov 23, 2011
    Erie,Pa.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.