Tango Transport

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by serdriver, Oct 13, 2012.

1. wndrwtr

wndrwtr Light Load Member

Mar 12, 2007
    Texas
    @ mtooslow: You refering to me??..Yes, I am leased (my truck with me as driver) with Tango for the last 10 years..might be more would have to look..LOL

Last edited: Mar 29, 2013
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. mtooslow

mtooslow Bobtail Member

Jan 4, 2012
    Shreveport La
    @wndwtr No sir, I was asking Boondocks, seems like he is always dogging out Tango, if he is that down on them then leave. I have worked for Tango for many years and yes I have my bad days but this is my job. Tango has done good by me and I intend to stay at Tango till I retire.

4. losttrucker

losttrucker Road Train Member

Mar 9, 2008
    greenville,nc

You can hang up on Boondocks ever being quiet.......

He is constantly on TTR dogging Tango using 2nd or 3rd hand information; you know he said she said stuff as if he is a middle aged school girl!!

5. Boondocks_4WD

Boondocks_4WD Light Load Member

Sep 9, 2012
    Looks like lost is directly making accusations toward me. What have I done to you lost? Mind your own business son. What I say on here is truth. I can't help if we have some drivers who bow down to companies because they are ether to old or their health is to bad to get another job. Wake up lost this is why America is falling. People like you stabbing a fellow driver in the back with false accusations.

easy duz it Thanks this.
  6. losttrucker

losttrucker Road Train Member

Mar 9, 2008
    greenville,nc
    Look I aint your son.............

Second, you are posting SECOND HAND INFORMATION!!

Third, At this pont Ive been away from Tango for so long; I no longer know if they suck or are great!!

I havent stabbed anyone in the back with false accusations....atleast I have worked for Tango and was able to post relevant info, unlike you who is using the he said/ she said method....

mtooslow Thanks this.
  7. mtooslow

mtooslow Bobtail Member

Jan 4, 2012
    Shreveport La
    Boondocks.. I was simply asking if you was so unhappy with Tango then why don't you just leave them.... And WOW what did I find out you do not work there..... I have to agree with Losttrucker...You are acting like gossip spreading and second hand info kid.

I do work for Tango and as I stated I have had my good days and my bad days, but working at Tango has been good for me, until you have work here with me and the rest of the company please refrain from spreading second hand info.

losttrucker Thanks this.
  8. Boondocks_4WD

Sep 9, 2012
    What I post is accurate so if you can't accept it just don't read it. Now is that plain and simple or what.

9. Boondocks_4WD

Sep 9, 2012
    You guys work for this company and or defending its wrong so go bark up another tree.

10. mtooslow

mtooslow Bobtail Member

Jan 4, 2012
    Shreveport La
    Yes I even said I work for Tango, clearly above. I also said I have my good days and my bad days there. been with them for almost 7 years... As for you Boondocks you clearly admit you do not and have not worked here with Tango. So basically I think you are a "Troll"

Makes me wonder what you have against Tango?? But then again do not answer that question because you do not work there...

^^^ Troll ^^^

notice the crickets chippering... Sorry needed to post so I could reply to a PM :)

Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2013
  11. Mustang07

Mustang07 Bobtail Member

Aug 25, 2012
    Chelsea, Ok.
    Which terminal would be better for me to go to orientation? West Memphis or Shreveport.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.