Tango Transport

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by serdriver, Oct 13, 2012.

1. Jorihe84

Jorihe84 Road Train Member

Sep 1, 2010
    North Florida
    Agreed to an extent. But your off the rocker 5 Times over if you think tango would publicly admit running paper to push their drivers over what they should be. That's commiting suicide for the company first accident or incident.

48Packard and tl385 Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Dinomite

Dinomite Road Train Member

Sep 6, 2012
    Looking 4 Rocks
    Of course they are not going to say they are going back to paper publicly to do that. Why else would a company go from e log to paper. I'm sure they went to E log at first because of bad scores. Tango has always been known for running hot logs. Dot will come in after a few months fine them big time, and make them go back to E logs.

Boondocks_4WD and Leftlane101 Thank this.
  4. dancnoone

dancnoone "Village Idiot"

May 6, 2007
    Mississippi
    I noticed when this occurs, in or out of the trucking industry. You have to pay attention to what they're holding in the other hand.

While they may hold a Bible in one hand. 90% of the time, they hold a jar of vaseline in the other.

Boondocks_4WD Thanks this.
  5. Boondocks_4WD

Boondocks_4WD Light Load Member

Sep 9, 2012
    I talked to a tango driver this morning and he told me that a guy named TIM who holds the orientation class told him that while he is waiting in line at the paper mills, he could go into sleeper birth while he is pulling up in line all night. Then the next morning he can get a load and run all day.The same driver said they give him a load up north and told him he could go home and deliver Monday by noon. The driver said by the time he gets home he will only be able to get 15 hour. Therefore he will have to do some serious dattle work with his log to obtain a 34 hour restart.

6. aiwiron

aiwiron Road Train Member

Aug 24, 2011
    Sunny Tampa Florida
    Why do you conjure up things third party?

I smell a cattle car here

7. Boondocks_4WD

Boondocks_4WD Light Load Member

Sep 9, 2012
    No sir I don't make things up. I'll send you the phone # to that driver if u like. Oh by the way why am I the only one that you confront about my posting? Other drivers post third party on here and you never say anything to them?

8. dancnoone

May 6, 2007
    Mississippi
    Need a job? Get one at Tango, and see how much BS you get to smell there.

While they were never given a chance to bend me over while I was there. It wasn't for the lack of trying.

Best friend worked for them during that period. Went to leave, had a new job. They offered him a dedicated. He stayed.

Six weeks later, the dedicated disappeared. But the company maintained the same number of loads to and from the customers.

Boondocks_4WD Thanks this.
  9. aiwiron

aiwiron Road Train Member

Aug 24, 2011
    Sunny Tampa Florida
    well someone like you that has worked for the company is different, hearsay and this driver said that is like CB talk.

10. 48Packard

48Packard Ol' Two-stop Shag!

Apr 19, 2009
    Could be anywhere
    "Hi, I'm Ted Tango for Tango Transport.

Drivers! Are you tired of e-logs? running legal? government mumbo-jumbo?

Then come on over to Tango Transport!

Here at TT, we're going back to the old days when trucking was good...paper logs, runnin' hot...the whole TEN yards...'cuz nine just ain't good enough for us!

We're the company for you if you want to plead ignorance to the law and have never heard of the internet, and have no clue just how much information is available out'cher!

So drivers....call Tango Transport today! And get rollin' tomorrow!

At least for a little while......

This advertisement has not been endorsed or approved by Barack Obama, Mitt Romney, Ron Paul, OOIDA, AFLCIO, MLB, or the LMNOP, and is more than likely just an indicator of a very sick and bored mind.

tl385, 281ric, aiwiron and 3 others Thank this.
  11. dancnoone

May 6, 2007
    Mississippi
    Tango is like any other company, it's own personal nightmare. And it's very own narcissistic management team.

I must confess.... I've never worked for a company who had anyone who was a cop, Hazmat removal expert, calf roper, Secret Service, personal assistant to the US President, Seal team member, Ex-CIA, under cover DEA, Noble Peace prize winner,....and internationally known terrorist assassination team leader.

And this was only ONE guy. I won't put his name out there, but Tango drivers know who I speak of. They've all listened too him spout this #### for no less than 4 days at a time.

God only knows what the other people thought of themselves, and declare proudly to drivers.

Yes.... I exaggerated a little. But NOT by much.

Boondocks_4WD, aiwiron and Leftlane101 Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.