Tcp logistics rod larson

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Kermitfrog, Mar 14, 2016.

1. diytrucking

diytrucking Bobtail Member

Nov 16, 2017
    You’re right about that! It’s crazy how someone can sleep at night knowing they screwed so many people over. This is already his fourth company and he’s still going on with the lies and stealing. It’ll catch up to Rod aka big earl or whatever he wants to be called! You can’t screw people over especially when it has to deal with money! I worked for him at great wide but once I figured out his name was rod Larson I did my research and quit immediately. What a scum bag.

2. JOHNNY1950

JOHNNY1950 Bobtail Member

Nov 20, 2017
    I WAS CURIOUS TO SEE IF THIS WAS ACTUALLY TRUE. I MYSELF WORKED FOR ROD AT TCP AS WELL AND NEVER GOT PAID A DIME! I CALLED THE AD FOR DRIVERS. BIG EARL AT GREATWIDE IT SAYS. I CALLED JUST TO HEAR HIS PITCH AND YUP IT'S HIM. HERE IS PROOF. BOTH PHONE NUMBERS ARE THE SAME ON THESE LINKS. BOTH SALES PITCH THE SAME. PROMISES TO HAVE DEDICATED LANES BUT THAT IS SO UNTRUE. ONCE YOU RUN AND REALIZE THAT IT'S NOT WHAT HE SAYS THEN HE WILL ACT LIKE HE NEVER SAID SUCH THING. TRUST ME WHEN I SAY, DO NOT TRUST THIS GUY!!

http://transportation-services.findthecompany.com/l/3016303/TCP-Logistics-LLC

OWNER OPERATORS...DRY VANS...DEDICATED LANES...GREAT RATES!!!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.