Team driving no cdl

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by Hpaulsen29, Feb 5, 2018.

1. Saddletramp2112

Saddletramp2112 Bobtail Member

Feb 27, 2018
    Illinois
    Thanks for the reply, okay so it sounds like the miles are there at CFI. I'm a 10-year million mile driver, and she will be brand-new, so we will work up her endurance to driving all day.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Metalhead5052

Metalhead5052 Light Load Member

Nov 18, 2012
    Please post how its goin at cfi im in same situation cfi will pay wifes school and let me train her hoping for 5000 miles a week if they cn run is that we will b happy

4. hollywood76

hollywood76 Medium Load Member

Jan 16, 2015
    milwaukee wisconsin
    miles are there they are very short on drivers and team drivers so play to average at least 5k miles up to 7 k but as I read and found out our pay would be 25.5 cents each to start so say 50 cents all miles at 5k per week and that will be ur base pay which too u get drop and hook pay u get North East pay and hazmat pay and so there extra money to be made so u want to look at the monthly income and not the weekly sum weeks good and sum bad too.

5. Saddletramp2112

Feb 27, 2018
    Illinois
    Metalhead, I will certainly post if and when we get running with CFI. Hollywood, could you please let us know what Lanes you're running and what states you're hitting. Is it all drop and hook and can they keep you moving, or do you do some live loading and offloading. Thanks

6. hollywood76

hollywood76 Medium Load Member

Jan 16, 2015
    milwaukee wisconsin
    drop and hook not started june waiting on our paperwork to hurry up and get here check out the other channel it has all the info and rooster can help and ultra and cerb and his wife should be getting a truck soon check out the CFI threads under motor carrier they can get u a lot of info there too

7. Saddletramp2112

Feb 27, 2018
    Illinois
    Yes I see the CFI what is your 20 thread, I am specifically looking for husband and wife teams that are driving for CFI or other companies.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.