Teamers

Discussion in 'Trucking Jobs' started by nightowlbobby, Jan 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    I'm sorry, you two, but your little trick is not going to fly here. I'm not going to allow you to use up bandwidth needlessly in the manner in you tried to do here. If a new member needs to contact another member privately, they'll have to go through a moderator at first.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. nightowlbobby

nightowlbobby Bobtail Member

Jan 31, 2007
    Wasn't trying to be tricky, just trying to get something accomplished. I appologize if what I did bypassed the rules. Wasn't my intention to step on any toes. Just for curiosity sake, if I had made 20 legitimate posts in a short amount of time, then would there have been a problem? It is a very frustrating thing to try to find a stranger to work with, and I'm short on time to do so. I assure you, it will not happen again. I am O.K. with being told that something I did was against policy, however, the inference that I was doing something sneaky or tricky, or for some less than legitimate purpose was unneccessary.

4. nightowlbobby

Jan 31, 2007
    Still looking for someone who wants to run alot of miles and make some good money.

5. nightowlbobby

Jan 31, 2007
    Still looking for a co-driver. Thought that saying what the rate is might help. Willing to pay 21¢ for ALL MILES PAID TO THE TRUCK. Anyone interested, please reply here and we can figure out any other questions/details we may have.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.