TennMan may return!!!!

Discussion in 'Schneider' started by TennMan, Apr 15, 2014.

1. TennMan

TennMan Road Train Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Hazzard County Jail !!!!!
    Moosc I remember a while back I think you had posted a link to a television mount that goes in a Freightliner if I remember correctly do you still have that link or can you get it for me thanks also is there a cable that you can hook from your laptop to your flat screen TV so you can see on your TV what's on your laptop thanks

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. moosc

moosc Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2009
    Lincolnton NC
  4. moosc

moosc Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2009
    Lincolnton NC
    Depends on TV n laptop if both have HDMI then yep. But if laptop has older vga connections you'll need to find a speciality wire

TennMan Thanks this.
  5. TennMan

Sep 21, 2011
    So all I need is an hdmi cable

6. TennMan

Sep 21, 2011
    8 10 weeks for delivery. Wow looks cool but rv store might be a better choice. Thank you Moosc.

7. TennMan

Sep 21, 2011
    can anybody tell me if the digital antennas they sell at the truck stops does little thin ones you put in the window do they work

8. TennMan

Sep 21, 2011
    Question which came first the freight to haul or the freight hauler?..... yes I'm bored....about to go to sleep

9. Dogals right foot

Dogals right foot Road Train Member

Mar 2, 2013
    The Dreaded Northeast
    Freight to Haul..everyone knows that!

TennMan Thanks this.
  10. TennMan

Sep 21, 2011
    Well this week has been fun to put it mildly.

I started with 5300 and change booked I left the house delivered 1st load and next cancelled so I found others and booked them.

I deadhead 134 miles to get to the shipper and be told it's a live load not Pre loaded and that I'm the 15th truck in line waiting to be loaded waiting on a dock to open. They guessed it would be 6 hours til I get a door then 2 to load.

I call get load pulled because I had 5 hrs left on my day and they didn't allow parking overnight.

I then find another load and drive another 110 miles and pick it up and roll till I had about 45 minutes left (I had to shut down early cuz SOA was coming on).

I then book more freight which will give me 4900+ so not too shabby.

I deliver that load then deadhead home for next load in the am.

I go and live load and head to delivery 252 miles away and on the way get the message my next load has been put on hold. I stop and book another 2 loads and deliver.

On way to delivery however I get a work assignment update and my ready by 1500 today turns into a ready by 1630........tomorrow. so I call and have it removed and rebook again and end up picking up and heading to Texas and on the way I go home.

Needless to say my 5300 to 4900 ended up being 4300 so that's the life of choice.

And now I'll be in Laredo tonight looking for freight to be home thanksgiving.

Y'all come back now ......ya Hear

11. TennMan

Sep 21, 2011
    I have a question this week's Thanksgiving I don't even know the banks open on Friday I'm pretty sure Green Bay SNI operations won't be but that aside does that mean paydays on Wednesday this week or still Friday

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.