teton transportation sux

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by spanky37871, Apr 13, 2012.

1. spanky37871

spanky37871 Bobtail Member

Apr 13, 2012
    new market tn
    i used to drive for teton and they were one of the most gutt less companies i ever worked for i was doing lease purchase with them after i decided to go lease purchase my miles went way down the owner of the company larry hammond told me they had tons of miles tons of freight lmfao he told me he wasnt gonna lease me the truck cuz i waqsnt turning the miles to pay for it then when ever you had repairs done to company truck or trailer they counted that as a cash advance on the driver til they get recpeict for work so they would take that out of your pay there was many times i got a negative paycheck or a check for zero lol but he stated that they had tons of miles and tons of freight right to the day celadon bought them out what i thought was good tho they went in kept 4 people in dispatch one good one and 3 of the worst ones kept a handful of people in the shop the few good ones they had in the shop they kept then fired everyone else from front office right down to janitor you can only screw drivers and treat drivers like crapp for so long before it comes back to bite u in the butt..........

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2012
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Rollover the Original

Rollover the Original Road Train Member

Jul 1, 2009
    Springfield,MO
    After the first "deduction" he would have his POS parked in the building! If any BFI thinks that he can hold YOUR Pay for something he could give the authorization number to as the shop himself and have THEM fax the bill to him then this owner is a complete moron!

A Lease? Why do driver with more than 1 days experience even sign one of those knowing the only one who wins is the company??

4. DOTrevenuepatrol

DOTrevenuepatrol Medium Load Member

Feb 21, 2011
    The Buckeye
    Thats one hell of a long sentence.

5. Tennessee Trucker

Tennessee Trucker Heavy Load Member

Aug 17, 2011
    Winchester,Tn.
    Teton Transportation is now a subsidiary of Cekadon Services, so now everything will be better... NOT!

6. jdimes

jdimes Medium Load Member

Apr 22, 2011
    somewhere, usa
    Is Celedon becoming another U S Express buying other trucking companies?

7. Jorihe84

Jorihe84 Road Train Member

Sep 1, 2010
    North Florida
    My god, maybe celadon will get them new equipment.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

8. FLATBED

FLATBED Road Train Member

A Lease? Why do driver with more than 1 days experience even sign one of those :biggrin_25521:

A) So they can brag to the next guy walking in the door that they are a L/O

B) They have something to show family & friends when they eventually get home.

C) Never had anything of their OWN and want to ensure they NEVER will.

9. joseph1135

joseph1135 Papa Murphy

Nov 8, 2009
    The Highway To Hell.
    All you had to say was lease purchase and already we doubt every word you say. It shows you're not capable of making good decisions.

Rollover the Original Thanks this.
  10. joseph1135

joseph1135 Papa Murphy

Nov 8, 2009
    The Highway To Hell.
    You should make this into a poster and put it on every truckstop wall. Pure genius. If there was ever a good argument against lease purchase, you've made 3 of them. Bravo sir, bravo.

Rollover the Original and FLATBED Thank this.
  11. truckermario

truckermario Road Train Member

Sep 24, 2006
    Is there a period in that cluster of words in there somewhere? Oh there they are. Waaaaaaaaaaaaay at the end.:biggrin_25522:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.