Texas Regional

Discussion in 'CR England' started by TRUCK DRIVING, Dec 12, 2012.

1. TRUCK DRIVING

TRUCK DRIVING Bobtail Member

Apr 5, 2012
    Houston,TX
    I spoke with a recruiter today and was told thaat they are offering me a texas regional position. I could not find any threads about this. If anybody could give me any insight that wo uld be greatly appreciated

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Brianman72

Brianman72 Light Load Member

Nov 19, 2012
    Houston, TX
    Is the name of the company Texas Regional?

4. sdlm

sdlm Light Load Member

Aug 8, 2012
    Seeing as this is in the CR England forum, I doubt. I am not personally aware of the position but, there are so many short distance loads in and around Texas, that I would assume it entails staying around Texas and the surrounding states.

Dealing with Laredo on a regular basis would be enough to turn me off to it though.

5. TRUCK DRIVING

TRUCK DRIVING Bobtail Member

Apr 5, 2012
    Houston,TX
    Yes staying around Texas is exactly what it entailed according to the lead recruiter lady...1 more question how is the equipment auto 10 spd etc.

6. sdlm

sdlm Light Load Member

Aug 8, 2012
    With CR England it varies:
    Most people are going to get a 2010-2013 Cascadia, Eaton 9 speeds (8th is top gear), Detroit engine, cabniets, bunk sleeper, no apu inverter or cb provided.

Some people get an older century, or a newer international prostar.

Very rarely, Volvos will be given, not too many non lease drivers have them.

Some accounts like the one I am on are primarily Pete and KW, and even has a few ode trucks like sterling's and business class M2s but chances are you won't see that on a nondedicated account for cre.

7. NavigatorWife

NavigatorWife Road Train Member

Apr 30, 2012
    Cental West, AL
    Stay away from the 2012 International,. husband has spent more time in the shop since August than working. If they don't take 5 days to fix the problem it is 7 days or more plus at the weekend for a total 10 days or more..

8. russellkanning

russellkanning Medium Load Member

Jan 22, 2012
    Frost, TX
    Intermodal stuff by Dallas, Laredo and more.

9. Big Country05

Big Country05 Bobtail Member

Jan 8, 2013
    Is this with C R England if so it consist of Tx, La, Ms, Ar. I am talking with a recruiter now

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.