Texas Town Abuzz Over Dozens of UFO Sightings

Discussion in 'Other News' started by firstcav, Jan 15, 2008.

1. palerdr

palerdr Medium Load Member

Nov 18, 2007
    albuquerque,n.m
    hollyhole decided to mess with texas.

it's somethin' right outta star wars.

it's the enterprise swoopin' in for a texas burger.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Big Duker

Big Duker "Don Cheto"

Sep 18, 2007
    Weatherford, TX
    Truer words were never spoken. That's why I moved to Weatherford. Stephen ville is about 50 miles SW of here. It is pretty laid back. Lots of dairies and level headed college kids. Not exactly area 54. I doubt if the 2 or 3 Ron Paulers there would even be stirring up this. I have a friend who lives in Lingleville about 10 miles away. He says he hasn't seen anything, but has talked to a few who claim to have. Of course he also said that everything looks bigger through the bottom of a whiskey bottle. :biggrin_2559:

4. Big Duker

Big Duker "Don Cheto"

Sep 18, 2007
    Weatherford, TX
    DOUBLE MEAT DOUBLE CHEESE GRILLED ONIONS AND GRILLED JALAPENOS YUMM YUMM :biggrin_25514:

5. Big Duker

Big Duker "Don Cheto"

Sep 18, 2007
    Weatherford, TX
    Well the 10:00 news is on and they are leading with a new video from Alvarado,TX of UFO sighting. This is about 50 miles E of Stephenville and due S of DFW area. People in Stephenville are making the most of it. Advertising upcoming rodeo as Out of This World. :biggrin_2559:

6. palerdr

Nov 18, 2007
    albuquerque,n.m
    In a couple more weeks they'll be in the news again..... hollyhole offers multimillion dollar contract to residents of Strangeville to tell their story for new movie. I ought talk to my dispatcher and see how much they're paying for a load to Strangetown. Maybe I'll get lucky and land a gig, or get elevatored up into the real mother ship. Either way, it's golden !!

7. GuysLady

GuysLady Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Jun 20, 2007
    The eye of the storm....
    Seriously, my father still tells about one night when he was at work.. he was the night shipping/recieving man at a local citrus plant.. he was locking up for the night... out at the front gates.. one of the truck drivers was with him when they spotted 2 blue-ish lights hovering just over the gate.. when they walked towards it it went STRAIGHT UP! Dad swears it was quieter than Mother's good vaccuum... and then it just vanished...

8. palerdr

Nov 18, 2007
    albuquerque,n.m
    area 51 isn't too far away. And who knows what kind of aliens work and play there. They may've been out for an evening joy ride. Lots of stories surrounding area 51. One o' these days.....one o' these days I tell ya !

9. RoamingGnome

RoamingGnome Medium Load Member

Dec 1, 2007
    Pennsylavania

as long as there is no anal probing going on , i guess you can use that excuse.

and whats up with the anal probing ? i have always heard that and don't understand what they epect to learn from that.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.