Texas TransEastern any info.

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by texan007, Jan 16, 2012.

1. JRut

JRut Light Load Member

Jul 11, 2012
    Texas
    I was looking at Texas Transeastern seems like a good deal to me, home every night. Just don't know what the pay is like. I applied at Delek Refining in Tyler to be a fuel transport driver also. They say atleast 200$ a day? We'll see what happens.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. JRut

JRut Light Load Member

Jul 11, 2012
    Texas
    And yea you can make a ton of money hauling frac sand..Tim Ables, MTL, PMI, Tutle&tutle, ATI..all good money according to the drivers. I do frac at Halliburton so I talk to all the drivers that come in to our locations. A guy at PMI said he makes 250,000 a year as an owner op

4. RollingMac

RollingMac Bobtail Member

Jul 20, 2012
    Sounds to me like you got busted doing something wrong or got fired for incompentence

I've worked for them for 10 years and have had nothing but great experience

5. tankman67

tankman67 Bobtail Member

Jul 20, 2012
    Texas TransEastern is a great company to work for. I have been here over six years, and yes I am home everyday. Good, well maintained equipment. I have had no issues with my pay, and I am making really good money.

6. Blue Knight Bird

Blue Knight Bird Bobtail Member

Jul 21, 2012
    I have been driving for TTE for 2 years now and I have not had issues with my checks. The pay is great and the dispatchers are very understanding. We are always getting new trucks and trailers in the terminal and sending the older trucks out to pasture :) We recently got a raise and the owner of the company took profits from the company and paid down the price of our health insurance - pretty cool - thanks to TTE - I can now afford to get my whole family covered!!! They have many drivers that have been here for 10-20 years. My better half likes me coming home every night and have every other weekend off to spend some time with the kids and of course she no longer has to mow the lawn :)) I finally make enough money to afford a good truck and put some money back for the kids college.

7. ShootThis

ShootThis Medium Load Member

Why does it seem these 3 may be the same person?hmmmm

BigJon310 and win-some-loose-less Thank this.
  8. JRut

JRut Light Load Member

Jul 11, 2012
    Texas
    No way, who would make the time to create 3 user names to post on 1 topic? Hmmm

9. ShootThis

ShootThis Medium Load Member

A recruiter.:biggrin_25519:

10. win-some-loose-less

win-some-loose-less Medium Load Member

Apr 19, 2010
    Mount Vernon tx
  11. Jakethebrake99

Jakethebrake99 Light Load Member

Dec 16, 2011
    Do you work during the day, or is this a night job?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.