Texas TransEastern any info.

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by texan007, Jan 16, 2012.

1. BigHomie030

BigHomie030 Light Load Member

Feb 20, 2013
    Houston, Tx
    I know a guy name Jessy Hogguin who worked at TTE. dOES ANYONE KNOW HIM? He has said good things about TTE. About the equipment and the environment. He told me they are a good company to start with. Like for someone who doesnt have any tanker experience. I was wondering how much is the pay and what is the schedule like? I know it says home every night but can someone be more specific? What about the insurance is it real hihj because ur driving a tank?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. SaoPaulo46

SaoPaulo46 Bobtail Member

Mar 15, 2013
    I worked at Texas Transeastern for about 4.5 years - moved out of state. New equipment and great pay - a good place to work in Texas - got me home every day.

BigJon310 Thanks this.
  4. bombezzy

bombezzy Bobtail Member

Apr 10, 2013
    Do you have a contact number for them companies. im trying to get leased on to a good company..

5. bombezzy

bombezzy Bobtail Member

Apr 10, 2013
    What does MTL stand for. I tried to look it up.

6. JRut

JRut Light Load Member

Jul 11, 2012
    Texas
    McCorkle Truck Lines. Good folks. They are building a new yard in Longview currently.

7. txbigdaddy

txbigdaddy Bobtail Member

May 17, 2013
    I hauled fuel for Latch Oil Inc. out of Jasper Tx, for 11 yrs gave me great driving exp. met a lot of drivers from TTE" and you will too",lol, all fuel haulers load mostly out of the same terminal, downside sometime long wait time i have waited at a terminal for 6 hrs just for 1 load of fuel, so just be careful and do your homework on some of these fuel hauling companies.

8. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    My advice is stay away from this company... The owner is a thief and on top of that is maintenance is extremely shoddy... I speak from experience I work for these guys before and saw firsthand how bad they are

9. Cecnal1968

Cecnal1968 Bobtail Member

Jul 9, 2012
    Houston, TX
    I am a former driver (over 1 mil miles), but now I help drivers find the good companies to work for. I have spoken with 3 different TTE drivers in the last 4 months and they all seem to like it just fine. I have even referred a couple of guys there and so far they are very happy. I will keep you posted. In the interests of my referral business (I only refer to companies that I get positive driver feedback), I really would like to hear from you drvtech77. You may be able to help me from sending drivers to a company that they will not like.

10. tankerdriver

tankerdriver Bobtail Member

Nov 28, 2014
    Does anyone know anything about their 401k match? And howgood is the insurance

11. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    Texas Transeastern from my experience. ..the owner is very cheap on maintenance. ...won't spend any more money than necessary over oil changes...biggest issues were with defective brakes ....that's one of the reasons I left them as well as constant theft of pay...run 4 loads get paid for 3...constantly. .

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.