Tforce (ups freight)

Discussion in 'LTL and Local Delivery Trucking Forum' started by Buffalonytrucker92, Jun 29, 2021.

1. Buffalonytrucker92

Buffalonytrucker92 Medium Load Member

Dec 26, 2015
    western new York

Hopefully not. I'm in this for the long haul so I'm gonna have to roll with the punches I guess.

LtlAnonymous Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Northeast Hillbilly

Northeast Hillbilly Light Load Member

Nov 10, 2020
    Yeah that's all we can do. Is just roll with the punches. Pensions are out. The only ones who have a pension anymore are trade unions such as carpenters and plumbers, and govt workers. But really the only ones with a rock solid pension are fat, degenerate, bloated govt workers. Everyone else's retirement future is dependent upon a good job market and their ability to invest and hoping the market doesn't crash.

4. Buffalonytrucker92

Dec 26, 2015
    western new York

I have stocks on Robinhood but I really don't know what I'm doing. We have alot of debt to pay off once that's paid I'm gonna go heavy on the roth and normal 401k. I'm 28 I know social security is gonna be gone soon.

5. LTLdreamin

LTLdreamin Light Load Member

Sep 8, 2020
    What didn't you like about Estes?

6. Buffalonytrucker92

Dec 26, 2015
    western new York
    Didn't want to be gone from my family. If they would of had a local job I would still be there. Unfortunately things didn't work out.

7. Jay5GS

Jay5GS Medium Load Member

Jun 28, 2018
    Los Angeles
    you gotta stop job hopping and get the family on board before no carrier will hire you

8. BeHereNow97

BeHereNow97 Heavy Load Member

Sep 15, 2020
    A lot of people asked how you were doing in the thread you made about Estes and you didn't reply to a single one of us, despite you having logged in after our replies to you. So we know you got the notifications that we replied to that thread asking how you were doing.

Too bad your local Estes didn't have any local P&D positions. Hope this works out for you though.

9. LPjunior1970

LPjunior1970 Light Load Member

Jan 20, 2019
    083 just had a line haul guy retire. I’m thinking it wouldn’t have been long before you had a schedule run that had you home every other day if not home every day but anyhow good luck.

10. Buffalonytrucker92

Dec 26, 2015
    western new York
    No matter good or bad this is it for me.

LtlAnonymous and Jay5GS Thank this.
  11. Buffalonytrucker92

Dec 26, 2015
    western new York

Thanks for asking I apologize for not getting back to everyone. It's pretty embarrassing what's happening. So really didn't want to explain it over and over again. I'm not proud of the job hopping in ashamed by it. All I can do is focus on the now.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.