The absolute worst Mega Carrier

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Midnightrider909, Jul 22, 2018.

Here’s your chance to vote for the absolute worst.

1. Werner

15 vote(s)
    8.0%
  2. Schneider

4 vote(s)
    2.1%
  3. Heartless Express

5 vote(s)
    2.7%
  4. CRST

28 vote(s)
    14.9%
  5. Knight/Swift

25 vote(s)
    13.3%
  6. C.R. England

97 vote(s)
    51.6%
  7. Covenant

4 vote(s)
    2.1%
  8. Prime

10 vote(s)
    5.3%
  1. Voodoo Pyg

Voodoo Pyg Oink! Oink!

Jan 25, 2015
    Texas
    Just so you know he Would've been burned should right person had called in.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2018
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Midnightrider909

Midnightrider909 Road Train Member

Oct 26, 2016
    I should’ve put FedEx on the list. They have the most aggressive drivers on the road.

Bumper and Snowshoes Thank this.
  4. metallifreak10

metallifreak10 Light Load Member

Aug 20, 2010
    Wishing I was in Alaska
    But a lot of those crazy FedEx guys don’t actually work for FedEx. I think the FedEx Freight drivers work for FedEx, but most of the other drivers pulling doubles for them are Independent Contracters.

rabbiporkchop Thanks this.
  5. mattymatt

mattymatt Light Load Member

Jun 24, 2014
    If you're thinking of getting your Class A and do not want to pay for it yourself, there are much better companies to go with than CR England. I would go with Schneider! I am getting into tanker driving so I have to go to their new driver orientation - that and I've been out of a truck for 2.5 years so I need a refresher first. They seem like they have a fantastic, well put together training program. First week is classroom, weeks two and three are OTR, and fourth week of classroom and skills qualification testing. Everyone I've talked to pretty much confirmed that I've made a good choice. I guess you could consider Prime as well but Prime's training program is ungodly long and inefficient. In my opinion only, team driving is not effective teaching. It is much better to run the truck super solo and have the benefit of your trainer awake with you while you're driving.

6. Numbnuts69

Numbnuts69 Light Load Member

May 25, 2018
    Whenever a Werner driver changes lanes 30 ft in front of my trukk my eyes automatically go to the "We hire only SAFE and COURTEOUS drivers." sign on their trailer. I'm being generous saying 30 ft.

buddyd157 Thanks this.
  7. BigMuthaTrucka

BigMuthaTrucka Light Load Member

Mar 28, 2012
    West Valley City, Utah
    I’m glad to see C. R. England is the worst. I hope they keep getting sued. The CEO of C. R. England, Chad England is filthy rich and yet his employees don’t have money for food.

8. Nattyhygea123

Nattyhygea123 Bobtail Member

Mar 7, 2018
    what's wrong with KLLM?

9. jon69

jon69 Medium Load Member

Jun 19, 2018
    They must be under tons of pressure the way they drive. They cross solid white lines in 11 ft lanes in construction zones with a narrow bridge coming up to pass a slower truck.

They are the biggest jerks too at the fuel island. Never get behind one there. They do their 30 right on the island. Zero respect for people fueling.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2018
    Reason for edit: felt like it
    Midnightrider909 and Bumper Thank this.
  10. wingittt

wingittt Bobtail Member

Jan 29, 2018
    What happened to the "All the above" category? You can't go wrong staying away from all Mega carriers.

Puppage Thanks this.
  11. Midnightrider909

Midnightrider909 Road Train Member

Oct 26, 2016
    It’s hard to get started in trucking without serving a year at one. The real mystery is why anyone would stay a day longer than absolutely necessary.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.