The begining (so far so good)

Discussion in 'Transport America' started by Buddha, Jul 24, 2007.

1. Buddha

Buddha Bobtail Member

Jul 24, 2007
    Rock Island, Il
    for the most part good... They had a great training program... But I heard they shut it down. I had a personal problem with someone in safety there... So I thought it best to leave on good terms... I had a better job offer at the time so I took it. Their trucks are slow... But that in becoming the norm.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Buddha

Buddha Bobtail Member

Jul 24, 2007
    Rock Island, Il
    I'll be there monday.... Have to test out a student... Plz say hi

4. Buddha

Buddha Bobtail Member

Jul 24, 2007
    Rock Island, Il
    also... Just a note for people who are getting into the world of trucking. If you are looking to make a butt ton of money right off the bat plz go play the lotto. Yes you can make good money. But not as a newbie first year driver. I just want to be upfront with everyone. Your first few months will suck. And the next 6 to 9 won't be any much better.... After that one year mark you start to see a diffence... So plz keep that in mind... With time comes mony.

5. Dester

Dester Bobtail Member

Mar 3, 2010
    Hope to see you there Buddha!

6. nadolap

nadolap Bobtail Member

Apr 4, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    American Transport is listed as hiring student grads/students at driverrecruting.com, I filled out an app they sent me an email saying:

"Thank you for applying with Transport America, we appreciate your interest in our company. We look forward to speaking to you, a recruiter will be calling you shortly. Should you have any questions please feel free to contact us at 800-447-1211"

Betsy Waldrop
    Director of Recruiting
    Transport America

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.