The Best Company I Have Ever Drove For!

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by SheepDog, Jan 13, 2014.

1. sdaniel

sdaniel Road Train Member

Sep 7, 2011
    Pelham N.C.
    Double check that payoff . That truck was about that price new .

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. trucsugma5

trucsugma5 Light Load Member

Jan 15, 2013
    Morrison, Co
    Just wondering if anyone here has ever hauled sand for the oil fields in Colorado? trying to find people who can provide positive reviews on this subject as opposed to all those pointing out the bad aspects of it. So far seems like an impossible task scrolling thru thousands and thousands of threads, but am glad to have stumbled upon this one, enjoyed reading and assimilating good vibes.

4. SheepDog

SheepDog Road Train Member

Nov 30, 2008
    Sand Lake, MI
    Negative,,,that truck was $118,000 before taxes and fee's. They bought it in 2012 When you paying on a loan, you always pay more towards the interest of the loan vs principal.

5. warhippy

warhippy Medium Load Member

May 9, 2014
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Tennesse Natl Guard?? Did Route Clearance three tours in Iraq (FOB Paliwoda, COP Callahan n/e Baghdad and Basrah) Got hit a lot but didn't lose anybody. Starting my Driving adventure this month and using this forum to find more information. Good luck out there!
    Sappers!!!

SheepDog Thanks this.
  6. trucsugma5

Jan 15, 2013
    Morrison, Co
    Which company are you going to work for? I started with Schneider and I should have made a better effort in referring National Guard drivers, Sni pays $2000 for referrals who stick around and keep a safe record after 6 months. Either way, if you or know anyone that has a clean DAC and 3 years experience, mention the Colorado Oil Fields and Sand Hauling if you don't mind. Thanks.

warhippy Thanks this.
  7. bigjoel

bigjoel Road Train Member

Jan 20, 2011
    Houston, Tx
    This is the internet. People can say whatever they want. Take it with a grain of salt.

8. trucsugma5

Jan 15, 2013
    Morrison, Co
    COLORADO OIL FIELDS - HAULING SAND ; and I believe Monkeyhouse1 was talking about O/O averaging $300 a day for 15 days, out of 21 days out on the busiest month of the year..... watch and read, he will never mention which companies are paying this much to company drivers nor will mention how much those company drivers are actually making on the w-2 at the end of the year. Either way, research COLORADO OIL FIELDS SAND HAULING, if you're not making at least $39k per year.

warhippy Thanks this.
  9. SheepDog

SheepDog Road Train Member

Nov 30, 2008
    Sand Lake, MI
    Any driver with 2 years or more exp. that wants to be a company driver, pulling a reefer for a while to prove themselves, and than have a chance to lease purchase a truck from a great company, PM me... Clean record required and no steering wheel holders.

10. RayT70

RayT70 Road Train Member

Jun 10, 2013
    Colorado
    Sheepdog, maybe I missed it reading through your posts, but what company is this?

11. MadDogrolling

MadDogrolling Bobtail Member

May 15, 2014
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.