The central scam

Discussion in 'Central Refrigerated' started by SINGLETRUCKER, Nov 29, 2010.

1. celticwolf

celticwolf Road Train Member

Oct 10, 2010
    Kittrell, NC
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Lady K

Lady K Road Train Member

Yes today is a good day to die!! I was trying to find "Revenge is a dish best served cold"... Love that saying sometimes <evil grin>

Skydivedavec Thanks this.
  4. celticwolf

Oct 10, 2010
    Kittrell, NC
    bortaS bIr jablu'DI', reH QaQqu' nay'

Qa'Pla

Lady K and Skydivedavec Thank this.
  5. Lady K

Lady K Road Train Member

Sweet!! Thank you <evil grin> check out my sig ;)

6. celticwolf

Oct 10, 2010
    Kittrell, NC
    HAHA ohh wait .. {switching to Klingon laugh} Ho Ho..

Lady K Thanks this.
  7. ChromeDome

ChromeDome Road Train Member

Jun 10, 2007
    Lakeland, FL
    On the training end, they may have you train with your husband as a team. This is the common way to do it. You will get use to running together that way.

8. Lady K

Lady K Road Train Member

Now that would be SWEET!! I was dreading the time separated from him... willing, but dreading.

9. SINGLETRUCKER

SINGLETRUCKER Light Load Member

Nov 29, 2010
    Ok,
    and your speaking from experience with central or do you have some inner desire to to work here, wait!! are the lunch lady at the central dinner? All my claims have weight and are as bad as they are described. Bed bugs anybody!!!! just stay at the VIP or there fabulous 4 star hotel with real wood bunk beds, yes real hand crafted from the Utah department of corrections, and bugs that have been stuck between the rails since it was dick Simon trucking. If the DOT or any real watch dog organization inspected that place and how they run there so called physical!! OMG it would make headlines on c-span!. You want a great company to work for, then just go on unemployment nothing like working for the state!!!!.. hahahaha

10. MissGG

MissGG Bobtail Member

Jan 10, 2011
    Not anymore, they kept out my boy over his temp Utah license. And only was home twice in a 6 month time. He didn't mind being out, but when his license was going to expire and he was across the country.

As for safety, they kept him rolling with a busted truck. So maybe they were good when you worked there, but they are not anymore. I think they are taking advantage of the economy, so many folks needing a job and not able to pay for a good school end up at these companies, they can work folks or put people in these large trucks without proper training. Even one of the best trainers had a load flipped by someone who needed more.

I hope no one gets killed by these very green drivers being sent out.

11. truckermarine

truckermarine Bobtail Member

Jan 10, 2011
    Phoenix, Arizona

There are a lot of companies that do stupid things, like keep drivers out longer than they are supposed to and making them drive messed up equipment. Me and my wife were driving team for a company. The truck we were in kept comming out of gear going up and down mountains. Came out of gear on me going down the Grape Vine, my dispatch said it was nothing. I stopped the truck and told her it either goes in the shop by her, or I get ahold of DOT and let them know she is making us run with a truck that should not be on the road. she found us a Freightliner shop up the road to get it fixed. We were broke down for a week while they fixed it. Ended up costing the company a couple grand to fix it, had they listened to us, the part that broke was under waranty, they made us drive it like that, so they did not cover the part. So in the end they screwed themself. So there are a lot of companies out there that do things they should not.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.