The Fuel Hauler Thread

Discussion in 'Tanker, Bulk and Dump Trucking Forum' started by Cali kid, Jul 28, 2015.

1. Air Cooled

Air Cooled Road Train Member

Jul 17, 2011
    Baltimore
    We had a plant in King City with a top loading rack for the one bobtail down there. I would also periodically climb up top with the hose reel to move a product to another compartment based on deliveries. I worked down there for a few months. Loved it. Beautiful country and your cruising in the mountains all day delivering to small tanks on farms and vineyards. Had to climb the gas tank once to change out a meter battery.... about 100 feet up built in the 1930's. I thought I was going to have to call the fire department to get me down like a cat in a tree.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Bjk1086

Bjk1086 Bobtail Member

Dec 27, 2013
    How's it going guys I have been looking for the fuel haulers here I just started hauling fuel in south ga loving it good money and home every night.

Cali kid Thanks this.
  4. Air Cooled

Jul 17, 2011
    Baltimore
    I think all of the fuel haulers on this thread live in California for some dumb reason.

RockinChair and Cali kid Thank this.
  5. Bjk1086

Bjk1086 Bobtail Member

Dec 27, 2013
    Yea I notced that

6. Air Cooled

Jul 17, 2011
    Baltimore
    Haha just messing around dude. Congrats on scoring a local gas hauling gig. It's a good job. It's an elite group your now a part of. Carry yourself with pride and professionalism... there are not many of us left that do.

Cali kid Thanks this.
  7. Air Cooled

Jul 17, 2011
    Baltimore
    And since you live in GA... your most likely in a semi. I've spent my fair share of time in a semi tanker. One day you've gotta come out west and try out a t&t. When you do, let us all know so we can be there when you try to back it up :)

Weeble Kneeble and Cali kid Thank this.
  8. Cali kid

Cali kid Road Train Member

Feb 15, 2011
    IE, CA
    Welcome aboard driver.

9. Cali kid

Feb 15, 2011
    IE, CA
    How the hell is everyone doing? Happy new year fellas. Boy did this thread die out now that I'm not hauling fuel anymore.

moloko Thanks this.
  10. moloko

moloko Road Train Member

Oct 26, 2012
    seattle, wa
    The first thing I saw on New Years Day morning, was the screwdriver some idiot left in the ignition of my car. This retard couldn't manage to steal my stick shift vehicle, he probably didn't realize you had to push the clutch in to start the car. Anyways, there's $500 wasted that I gotta cough up tomorrow. Wish I'd caught the fool in the act, I'd have given him a proper start to the New Year, with a lengthy visit to the Emergency Room.

Other than that, I've just been chillin. Binge watching Curious George on Netflix with my kids. Going back to school next week. How the hell have you been, and that goes to everyone else who participates in this thread.

11. Cali kid

Feb 15, 2011
    IE, CA
    Wow sorry to hear that brother I can't stand thieves. I've been fortunate enough that every time my old car was broken into they did it with care and just took the radio.lol

I've been watching some of the Netflix original movies myself lately and they are good I must say.

I'm doing good myself, getting comfortable at my new job and learning all the new sites and little tricks. Just like in fuel hauling alot of these guys will go out of their way to help you out. So how's business been?

moloko Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.