The further adventures of Texas-Nana at the Swift Driving Academy

Discussion in 'Swift' started by Texas-Nana, Mar 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. notarps4me

notarps4me Road Train Member

Jan 1, 2007
    NASA HQ
    Too survive out here you need a sense of humor or your going to be so stressed out you won't make it.

rookietrucker Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Texas-Nana

Texas-Nana Princess Drives-a-Lot

Apr 23, 2008
    Nana's empty nest
    ahhhh to heck with it.

notarps; you just say whatever you want to about Swift or me. At the end of the day it doesn't mean diddly.

This thread was a happy thing for me. A place where I was sharing my experience with others. A place I sought advice and encouragement. This past week there's been days I came home clinging to the thought that I'd post and find comfort here as I struggled. I was so silly that I could hardly wait to get home yesterday and tell how I'd improved. I felt it was shared with my "friends" here on this forum.

I don't think I'll be posting anymore, I just refuse to let this happy thread get turned into another "bashing" thread because one person feels he has to spread his discontent. I'll be asking Cyber to lock down the thread.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2009
  4. notarps4me

Jan 1, 2007
    NASA HQ
    Do what you want. People have their opinions. People either like me or they don't. I joke around about swift always have always will. I mean no harm to anyone, but if you can't handle someone joking about what they have seen then you are going to be a very stressed person out here. Is all swift drivers bad? No, I know a few that are good at what they do. What co do I see causing more damage out here as far as hitting things? I will leave that guess up to you.

5. Ken

Ken Couch Commander

Oct 29, 2006
    Dude, this thread is about Nana and her adventures in school and as a new driver.. Your opinions about Swift are better suited in other threads..

Why don't you just give it a rest. She's made it clear that your direction is not the direction she wishes her thread to go..

Thanks.

6. GuysLady

GuysLady Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Jun 20, 2007
    The eye of the storm....
    Nana, there is no need to stop posting. They'd give any of us who were "newbies" a ration of BS, no matter what company.

7. Texas-Nana

Texas-Nana Princess Drives-a-Lot

Apr 23, 2008
    Nana's empty nest
    Please, could one of the mods just lock the thread? I really don't want this to become a drama filled bashing thread.

8. notarps4me

Jan 1, 2007
    NASA HQ
    Don't worry about your drama roll.... you can have the whole flipping board. Don't bother PMing me anymore either. Good luck in trucking. I might suggest you not having a CB. Will be too much stress for you.

9. digz77

digz77 Bobtail Member

Mar 22, 2009
    Indiana
    Hey Nana
    I just wanted to let you know I am talking to Swift about driving and your thread has helped me decide. I thought you should know your posting helped me and I am sure it will help others. You sound like a great person who enjoys what you are doing keep it up and maybe soon I will work for the same company.
    Thanks again:biggrin_25525:

10. panhandleswife

panhandleswife <strong>Florida Girl</strong>

Jan 14, 2007
    Nana good luck to you with all ya do i know Pat as love reading about your school and traning . Pat he had his on post when he frist started and monkey boy (tarps) gave him a hard time about usa but monkey boy only dose it in fun i never seen him really be out to hurt some one . so i understand you fill its messing your happy post up but ya cant let any one get ya down like thatjust no your doing good . you have to take the monkey boy for what he is and that is some one that like to joke and poke fun . any way good luck to you

Baack and Ducks Thank this.
  11. RickG

RickG Road Train Member

Jul 22, 2008
    Owensboro , KY
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.