The New FFE Driver Academey

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by THE PLAYMAKER, Mar 14, 2011.

1. northstarfire0693

northstarfire0693 Heavy Load Member

Jul 1, 2006
    AZ
    Ok I just got done reading all 4 pages of this thread. Lonewolf I dont know what happened to you at FFE so I am not going to dog you out, but fancy is not the only driver who works there and is doing well. I have run into many drivers in t he past who liked working at FFE/Lisa/MTC and Eagle.... I used to work at Lisa/MTC back in 98-03 before I went in the military and I had a real good time there and made good money. Bottom line is that every company has the ups and downs, most of it is what we make of it and not every company will work for every driver.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. THE PLAYMAKER

THE PLAYMAKER Medium Load Member

Mar 2, 2011
    Sanger, Texas
    Got my CDL back this morning headed to orientation in DeSoto TX. Looking forward to getting back out there. Congrats to Class 6 of the New FFE Driver Academy.

4. fancypants

fancypants Medium Load Member

Apr 14, 2010
    nw pa
    good luck. you dont need it just saying. You,ll be a great assit to FFE. Be proud. I looked at your picts. AWSOME BRO! Proud to have you drive next to me.:Waypoint:

THE PLAYMAKER Thanks this.
  5. THE PLAYMAKER

Mar 2, 2011
    Sanger, Texas
    Lookin forward to runnning with you as well. I go by WING DING on the radio or PLAYMAKER depending on what day it is.

6. Big Duker

Big Duker "Don Cheto"

Sep 18, 2007
    Weatherford, TX
    It's still FFE and they will always be a ratty cheese eating company. Clean it up, shine it, what ever they are rotten to the core. If you have no other alley suck it up for a yr and bend over.

7. THE PLAYMAKER

Mar 2, 2011
    Sanger, Texas
    Did you ever work for FFE or
    You just on here to bash a company that turned you down.

8. 123456

123456 Road Train Member

Oct 22, 2010
    Mr Duker lives just down the road from Sanger, I believe,

also believe he worked at fffffeeeee at one time...........

9. Big Duker

Big Duker "Don Cheto"

Sep 18, 2007
    Weatherford, TX
    I live in Weatherford when in the country. Messed w/these rats in the 80s and they have just gone downhill since then. You like working for people that expect you to insure their loads. That pay crap. etc. Go for it chief. And they never turn down anyone with a pulse and IQ lower than 80.:biggrin_2559: Must be losing too much business to CR England if they are into the driver training / con em' into a lease scam. :biggrin_2559:

ProPilot Thanks this.
  10. sydsdriver

sydsdriver Medium Load Member

Dec 19, 2009
    In the truck
    Playmaker

Did we loose you? I'm gettin' worried.

ProPilot Thanks this.
  11. friendswoodtrucker

friendswoodtrucker Bobtail Member

Jan 24, 2008
    friendswood, texas
    What is the FFE academy? Is it orientation and training with a training driver? I already have a Class A CDL.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.