The randy tablets

Discussion in 'Trucking Electronics, Gadgets and Software Forum' started by Cw5110, Mar 18, 2015.

1. Mark Kling

Mark Kling Technology Contributor

Sep 23, 2007
    Statesville, NC
    Are you using the Supplied power cords or another kind like the DC/USB adapter.

Do the other apps work? if so we might try uninstalling the Truck GPS app and reinstalling it.

Thanks,
    Mark

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. ncfirefighter235

ncfirefighter235 Bobtail Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Tyler,Tx

4. ncfirefighter235

Oct 27, 2011
    Tyler,Tx
    @Mark Kling sorry I guess my reply yesterday morning did not go through let me clarify what is going on I did not use the tablet for a couple of days I plugged it in and waited about an hour to give it a charge and tried to turn it on. When I tried to turn it on the standard rand McNally screen came up then the screen flashed went dark for half a second and then the rand McNally screen came up again following that the red and black compass appeared on the screen and said loading . The compass moose and everything but it stays on the loading screen until it goes completely dead and that is fine I plugged it up overnight to give it a full charge on the factory given plugs up fortunately this morning it did the same thing . That is as far as it goes I am not able to get into any apps any settings or anything else on the tablet or GPS I have tried connecting it to the Tnd dock in the computer and program will not recognize the GPS tablet . That is my problem Ramano a screen comes up twice and goes to loading it never does anything else this is where I need your help please

5. Mark Kling

Sep 23, 2007
    Statesville, NC
    Are you in NC and if so where? I live in the Statesville area.

Thanks,
    Mark

6. ncfirefighter235

Oct 27, 2011
    Tyler,Tx
    No I'm from Greensboro but I live in east Texas now

7. Mark Kling

Sep 23, 2007
    Statesville, NC

PM me your Name/Address/Phone number along with the serial number of the tablet. I will forward it to CS and see what they wish to do.

Thanks,
    mark

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.