the Roehl way....yeah right

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by southcross1, May 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boonie2

boonie2 Bobtail Member

Aug 12, 2008
    palm springs , florida

Youve got some issues dont you ? maybe you should think about parking the truck for awhile

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. smurf-316

smurf-316 Resident Nut Case

Oct 4, 2006
    North Carolina
    Maybe we could all act like adults instead of a bunch of spoiled kids.
    This Forum DOES NOT stifle free speech! This forum is full of OPINIONS from drivers and they have a right to post their opinion as they please. It is up to YOU to separate fact from fiction, NOT THE MODERATORS!

JolliRoger and IRISHGYPSY Thank this.
  4. fulgrwnmn

fulgrwnmn Light Load Member

Sep 17, 2008
    whitehouse,oh
    roehl...........driver mill..............better than the other mills, get your experience, get out, you may end up liking it if your a geek, if you wanna drive get your experience and get out

thers no shortage of drivers, just a shortage that will put up with the mills

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2008
    NukedNative and IRISHGYPSY Thank this.
  5. MO family man

MO family man Heavy Load Member

Oct 31, 2007
    Nunya, MO
    Said the man with one year of experience and poor grammar.

6. boonie2

boonie2 Bobtail Member

Aug 12, 2008
    palm springs , florida
    EXACTLY , ever notice that the rookie drivers are always the one with all the advice? :biggrin_25512:

7. Road Dog

Road Dog Medium Load Member

Aug 1, 2006
    Posted by Boonie2 ,Ever notice that the rookie drivers are the ones with the advice. Very true, seems like on this forum that the rookie drivers think they have it all figured out,and yeah that means you guys and gals who have not been out of driving school long enough to be considered a driver.,Get out there on the road actually driving truck for a few years,and you will have a much better picture of what is expected of a driver,and what a driver can expect of a company. Its a job kiddies,not a paid vacation.

8. Homeboy

Homeboy Light Load Member

May 5, 2006
    touchin' em all
    One year or 15 years, it's good advice, said the man who left a year ago and is glad, oh so glad, that he left Roehl.

fulgrwnmn Thanks this.
  9. Homeboy

May 5, 2006
    touchin' em all
    Oh really? Always? Not in this case sir.

10. JWinNC

JWinNC Light Load Member

Jan 12, 2008
    Mills River, NC
    I'm a rookie in a 62 mph Roehl truck in the right lane and i don't give advice. I just listen to it on the CB from the experienced truckers that tell me to get out of their way when they want to blow by me doing 75 in a construction zone while their tailgating a 4 wheeler. Just cause your experienced doesn't mean you're safe or bright by any means. Experience is the whole package, and if you've been out here for 15 years, I don't care, just quit quit driving like you own the road...sorry, today was a bad day. Almost got ran over 5x today by "experienced" super truckers...it's dangerous out here!

11. Homeboy

May 5, 2006
    touchin' em all
    I suppose you are an expert. You don't impress me as someone who knows enough to make an informed statement.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.