The WORST Shippers and Receivers - Truckers WILL NOT Buy Their Products!

Discussion in 'Shippers & Receivers - Good or Bad' started by WiseOne, Dec 16, 2006.

1. FLFrenchie

FLFrenchie Bobtail Member

Sep 11, 2009
    Proctor & Gamble in Edwardsville, IL ranks all time poor. Overnight wait plus on a trailer drop without a corporate care in the world. I was told a 2-4 hour wait. Shares of my P&G shares getting sold, which haven't been performing on par with their peers anyhow..go figure that

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. prosidius

prosidius Light Load Member

Jul 15, 2016
    Wisconsin
    Lopez Foods in Oklahoma City
    I had a 14:00 delivery here. It's now 17:00 and still waiting for a door to get unloaded. You have to hang out at a truckstop nearby as they have absolutely no parking. They call you to drive over when they get a door for you. Calling them for an eta is useless as they refuse to give etas. I've read other people waiting a day or longer past their appt to get unloaded here.

murat Thanks this.
  4. prosidius

Jul 15, 2016
    Wisconsin
    Didn't get a door until midnight the following day. Waited 3.5 hours on the door before theu started to unload. I'm going to collect something like 15 hours of detention here. Absolutely ridiculous. Worst receiver I've ever been to.

whoopNride Thanks this.
  5. murat

murat Light Load Member

Jul 21, 2009
    nebraska
    I had one that went over 12 hours one time and was then told that they have a limit on how much detention they pay and it is in the contract.I think it was like 6 hours.

6. murat

murat Light Load Member

Jul 21, 2009
    nebraska
    you pulling a reefer?

7. prosidius

Jul 15, 2016
    Wisconsin
    Yes

8. murat

murat Light Load Member

Jul 21, 2009
    nebraska
    I feel your pain after pulling a reefer for a year I just laugh now when I hear someone pulling a dry van complain about a three hour wait.
    I went to dry vans might not pay as much but I think I can get an extra load a week in by not setting at the dock with a reefer.

9. prosidius

Jul 15, 2016
    Wisconsin
    On the bright side my next load had me deliver to the Walmart DC in North Platte NE. I was out of there in less than 2 hours, a first for me and Walmart live unloads.

10. silverspur

silverspur Road Train Member

Sep 26, 2012
    Walmart DC in Marcy NY or Raymond NH.

Always a 4+ hour wait, even if I only have a few pallets. What a joke these 2 places are.

11. Houston27

Houston27 Bobtail Member

Aug 13, 2018
    Every HEB in Houston, Texas. They are horrible when it comes to EVERYTHING. First, they want a lumper. Second, they take FOREVER to unload you and worst of all they don't like to pay detention time or they try to low ball you when they do. When you try to call them, the person who answers you is usually very rude and never knows anything. We don't do loads for HEB anymore. No one should. They are just running your driving hours with no compensation.

murat Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.