Theres got to be a good lease program

Discussion in 'Lease Purchase Trucking Forum' started by thelinedriver, May 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Richierich76

Richierich76 Light Load Member

Jul 19, 2019
    Ok so don't lease from the company your running for. What about say leasing from a dealership and then signing on to a carrier?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Pepper24

Pepper24 Road Train Member

Dec 3, 2010
    Why r u so focused on leasing equipment?Do you also lease your personal car?most people don’t.People hardly ever tell or are even truthful with their self. The majority get in to these programs because they can’t buy either there credit isn’t good or don’t have a down payment or both.which both or big problems because they obviously don’t have a handle on there finances.Then there are those who lead drivers to believe some of the carriers and even clowns here you’re going to make so much money you can’t fail.my favorite selling point is freedom of choice of when you want to work.so you go $100,000 in debt you are going to work even more then you did b4 you took on that debt.Then there are those who convince there self it’s smart because you don’t have to put your own money upfront so now your monthly operating costs are so high you can’t take time off because you will be so far behind it’s hard to make that up so you’re trapped in a job.Only naive people get involved in these programs and no I’ve never done any kind of leasing equipment it’s like the old saying I don’t have to eat dog crap to know it tastes like crap.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2023
  4. ElSobrino

ElSobrino Bobtail Member

Feb 5, 2022
    Blair logistics
    1year OTR
    1 month flatbed
    Walk away lease
    5k sign on

Jarhed1964 and thelinedriver Thank this.
  5. tscottme

tscottme Road Train Member

BrothersGrimm.us has a legit lease program. I worked for them as a company driver in 2021. Bring your own truck or drive their new Full Maintenance Lease trucks. They pay 90% of the load with no trailer fee. If you give more than 30 days notice to leave you are free to leave the lease with no charge. When I was there truck lease payment was $900/week and insurance was $300/week. Based in Nampa, ID.

Jarhed1964 and thelinedriver Thank this.
  6. Mr Uturn

Mr Uturn Light Load Member

Jul 30, 2021
    I have also heard those same stories for 30+ years. Only problem is, It's the same story over and over. Being retold like it happened yesterday.

Jarhed1964 and Bean Jr. Thank this.
  7. thelinedriver

thelinedriver Light Load Member

Dec 24, 2017
    Any one know a good lease purchase ?

8. Snow Hater

Snow Hater Medium Load Member

Dec 26, 2019
    Look into Dart.

Bean Jr. and Chinatown Thank this.
  9. Jarhed1964

Jarhed1964 Road Train Member

Jun 22, 2007
    Charlotte, NC
    :biggrin_2554:

10. Opus

Opus Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2011
    South GA
    I did well at Schneider

11. Snow Hater

Snow Hater Medium Load Member

Dec 26, 2019
    Not sure what that means.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.