Thermo king reefer unit

Discussion in 'Ask An Owner Operator' started by Ladytrukr, Oct 22, 2017.

1. Ladytrukr

Ladytrukr Bobtail Member

Aug 12, 2017
    So my SB210 Thermo King reefer Unit will not stay on after I just fill tank. I prime the line and it stays for a little but it cuts back off and says engine stopped restart null. Please someone tell me what I should look for. I originally had a bad battery, replaced it and it worked fine. But now it only seems to stay on when it's sitting in one spot.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. 062

062 Road Train Member

Oct 20, 2013
    Clean your grounds first,main ground is under primer,then lower left side is another with 2-3 small wires. This may be where your problem is,give those wires a good tug. If any doubt replace eyelets. If that doesn't help look at the fuel shut off solenoid.

Ladytrukr Thanks this.
  4. gokiddogo

gokiddogo Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2012
    Ontario Canada
    Do you know how to check the fuel filter? It is a small metal screen, you have to undo a bolt it is near the primer hand pump, undo that take screen out clean it out put back in prime it and get it going again. They clog with algae and gunk.

To clean it, what I do is use a water bottle with a few ounces of water in it. Put filter in shake like mad. Dry it off as best you can before you put it back in.

5. gokiddogo

gokiddogo Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2012
    Ontario Canada
    maxresdefault.jpg

in this picture you can see where his hand is over the screw you undo and you pump that by hand until you can't pump it anymore. The bolt you would want to undo where the fuel filter is is behind you see where the copper pipe bolts into the same area - Left side... the screen is in there. DON'T LOSE THE GASKETS

I think it is a 19 mm.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.