They all suck!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Worldnet, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Steel Dragon

Steel Dragon Road Train Member

Nov 23, 2015
    Stuck at a shipper again.
    No food.
    No restroom.
    No shower.
    SOS

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Snowball 4847

Snowball 4847 Bobtail Member

Jun 25, 2017
    I've been driving longer then you and if you can't see freight rates getting cheaper and goods more expensive then your blind. That profit along with the no good SOB Broker keeps truckers from higher wages.

4. 51.50

51.50 Heavy Load Member

Jan 20, 2016
    Salem Oregon
    The problem started when the federal government started deregulation of rates and area of operations in 1980. It's been downhill ever since.
    Drivers went from being the "White Knights of the Highway" held in high regard and well respected to the examples you see on the wall of shame these days.

5. Hotplate

Hotplate Medium Load Member

Sep 20, 2015
    The broker is looking to max their profit margins just like you. Why should they offer top dollar rates and take less profit when they can low ball the rates and drivers will fight each other to move cheap loads? Brokers throw a rate up on the load board and if nobody bites, then they have to offer more money to get the load moved. The problem is that there's too many drivers willing to take the cheap loads, so the rates don't go up.

I quit blaming the brokers and the McMega haulers long ago. Drivers are their own worst enemy...always have been and always will.

Trucker61016 and nightgunner Thank this.
  6. haz-matguru

haz-matguru Road Train Member

Feb 18, 2012
    GE Betz pays $31 p/hr, then time and a half after 8 hrs. There is 0 micro management, the terminal manager doesn't even know what your doing. Because your schedule is mailed to you every week. You will never here from the company about all types of craziness. The drivers deal with there customers directly to find out how to please them better. This is the cream of the crop of the private carriers. They make walmart look like swift!!!

There are only 3 companies I have ever known to be really decent, and to never have heard anything negative about them.

1. Hazmat Environmental
    2. GE Betz
    3. I will never say this company's name as they are the secret of the industry paying $210k a year and issue there drivers sig p226's

Now there are some fair places here and there. Some are private and some are 3rd party. But to be truthful Walmart only means the world to a driver that has never made that type of money before.

Out of all the companies out there I know only a hand full that are worth working for.

Texas Rebel and The Patriot Thank this.
  7. Jmans

Jmans Light Load Member

Sep 3, 2013
    Welcome to the world of paper.In the end,that green stuff aint gonna do #### for anyone when that same #### hits the fan.
    Sad world.

8. Steel Dragon

Nov 23, 2015
  9. Trailerdragger

Trailerdragger Light Load Member

Mar 26, 2017
    Tr
    Trucking is the job of last resort.

Steel Dragon Thanks this.
  10. Steel Dragon

Nov 23, 2015
    Paul Miller trucking sucks... added to the list.

11. arni

arni Light Load Member

Dec 8, 2010
    got that right, I've been driving 10 years and I am still broke, labor scabs is correct. I've worked for CR England, SWIFT, Central Oregon, Werner, Stevenson and their all labor SCABS.

6wheeler Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.