Thinkin about fleet owning

Discussion in 'Expediter and Hot Shot Trucking Forum' started by Iraqvet, Feb 28, 2009.

1. Iraqvet

Iraqvet Light Load Member

Oct 28, 2007
    Ashtabula Ohio
    I appriciate everyones input...Yeah right now everything is on hold...There are still a couple different businness's I am looking into...

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. phroziac

phroziac Road Train Member

Jun 16, 2009
    Gary, IN
    last time i went, i faxed the papers to a canadian guy that deals with that stuff at werner, and called him back after a specified period of time to make sure the broker said it was alright to go

I just found out that i ran up $7 in international calls when i only used about $1 worth intentionally when i was there. Had the phone in my pocket with keypad lock off. OOPS.

4. tony51170

tony51170 Bobtail Member

Jan 1, 2010
    sharon tennessee
    i drive for prime inc.now. iwas just wondering what thes start up expenses was on a class 8 straight was if the cost around $80000. i have a husbandand wife wanting to get into one. i havea very successful lawn care bussiness and i want to get out of a truck except for training and working in the winter. i know there is alot of research i still need to do but was really wanting to know some advise from fleet owners . thanks

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.