thinking about doing the lease at ats

Discussion in 'Anderson' started by shae249, Jul 15, 2013.

1. shae249

shae249 Bobtail Member

Jan 16, 2012
    holden
    Anyone done this before or its doing the lease right now? Any info would be greatly appreciated

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Krashdragon

Krashdragon Medium Load Member

Apr 10, 2012
    Cleburne, Tx
    Type lease or lease purchase into the search thingy..
    There's a ton of threads on leasing in general.

Good luck whatever you decide.
    mary

Last edited: Jul 15, 2013
  4. dude6710

dude6710 Road Train Member

Mar 26, 2010
    MN
    Heavy haul or what would you be doing?

5. shae249

shae249 Bobtail Member

Jan 16, 2012
    holden
    Flatbed/specialized

6. LongHaulHighway

LongHaulHighway Light Load Member

Apr 29, 2013
    I'm also interested in leasing and will start out flatbed. Unfortunately I don't have any flatbed experience. I deduced that ATS is the best option for me. I've got buddies making money elsewhere but I can't follow their lead because of a child support license suspension that lasted for more than 12 months in the past 3 years. What that has to do with my ability to safely operate a vehicle, beats me.

I need to make their lease program work so any and all advice will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

7. da1

da1 Road Train Member

Jun 30, 2011
    SC
    making the l/p work isn't hard is all about keeping for variable costs low and picking profitable freight also learning the best freight lanes is a very good idea ats has two pay scales for l/p mileage or percentage what experience you have in flatbed will dictate what scale you start out in little to no experience youll be on mileage for a while I know ppl that hate mileage and ive meet ppl that love it and wont go to percentage but making the l/p work isn't hard

8. sn00ps06

sn00ps06 Bobtail Member

Dec 4, 2012
    where the road takes me.
    Also very interested/curious about their lease program. I'm very much on the fence. Just from my take of driving is that if you know what your doing, willing to work, put in the miles, take the loads, etc. That it could work. Filling out an app. tonight. If i do i will be doing a web blog to record and let people see what it takes.

9. txqtrucker

txqtrucker Light Load Member

Jul 1, 2011
    bryan, texas
    How you are you guys doing at ATS either on the Company side or L/P side. Trying to decide between ATS or Lone Star as a Company driver. Any info will be helpful....pay, miles and home time???

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.