Thinking About JCT

Discussion in 'John Christner' started by pawpaw, Jan 25, 2009.

1. Trafficcontrolxl

Trafficcontrolxl Medium Load Member

Feb 19, 2009
    Omaha, NE
    2 years later it is still a great company to be partnered with

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. bucifan

bucifan Light Load Member

Dec 11, 2010
    lewisburg , ohio
    hey trafficcontrol ! whats your avg miles ?? any idea what the payment on a 2009 freightliner would be ???

4. Trafficcontrolxl

Feb 19, 2009
    Omaha, NE
    Avg miles for me are around 3100 most with a good head and using it for time management can easily average 3k or better. I'm a bit of a special situation as I live load and live unload 98% of the time so I'm hurt by that sometimes. Roughly the 09 would be in the low 400.00 range

5. skootertrashr6

skootertrashr6 Medium Load Member

Jan 4, 2012
    Pueblo, Co
    Trafficcontrolxl: for the truck selection during orientation, is it just out of what is there at that time? Meaning if I wanted a 386, but they didn't have any I would have to get something different? Or do they usually have a couple of each to choose from? Been researching for quite a while and am getting closer to possibly making a jump

Doublecutter Thanks this.
  6. Trafficcontrolxl

Feb 19, 2009
    Omaha, NE
    It's a matter of what is available, with the ability to upgrade after 90 days

7. Trafficcontrolxl

Feb 19, 2009
    Omaha, NE
    Iowa 80 truck show is this week. Anybody near Walcott Ia swing by and say hello. I have a loaner truck (cascadia) and my stainless show trailer entered. Unfortunately my Coronado show class truck was clipped Monday!!!! Nonetheless swing by and visit, be safe out there.
    Terry

8. Tenn I See Trucker

Tenn I See Trucker Medium Load Member

Dec 19, 2013
    TULLAHOMA,TN
    they probably would actually.....

9. TrukTuff

TrukTuff Light Load Member

Aug 22, 2013
    Anaheim, CA.
    Dirty is one thing, bt if you let your truck become a pig stye, that would be another story. What would that say about a person, or the way they regard their business? I am vey happy at JCT. I've been with them for 2 years now. My first truck had an issue, so I turned it in and got my current truck on 04/17/2012...it had 88, 500 miles on it at the time, and is now at 369, 089. My avg. MPW (miles per week) is just under 3000. I am a solo driver, but I normally have a passenger (approved and insured for $15.50/mo). Like the other poster said, you get used to the reefer running. ..it's not any more noisy than my apu. As for JCT hiring out of Minnesota, I don't know, but a call to recruiting will answer that question. If any of uou have any other questions that I can help you with, just pm me. Y'all be safe out there.

10. luvtotruck

luvtotruck Road Train Member

Jul 30, 2013
    Phoenix Arizona
    Go to Running with JCT and see Sharpps numbers, The thread is now closed but it is there to be seen what the numbers look like.

11. unloader

unloader Road Train Member

Jan 7, 2013
    How long are the lease terms with jct for? Four years? Five years? Thanks

unloader

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.