Thinking About JCT

Discussion in 'John Christner' started by pawpaw, Jan 25, 2009.

1. Treputt

Treputt Medium Load Member

Mar 15, 2013
    Sacramento, CA
    The "terms" are considered flexible. @2800 miles per week on average, you'll pay off your truck in around 5 years. If you average less miles per week, a little longer. Average more, pay off quicker. End up teaming, pay off in half the time. All up to you and how hard you run.

On a side note, I came over here from Central Ref. Loving every minute of it. Long runs, plenty of miles so far, and great support. Hard to see how anyone could do wrong with JCT.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. unloader

unloader Road Train Member

Jan 7, 2013
    Thank you for the reply! I have been lurking on your guys' threads the last week or two and I did indeed notice you from the old Central thread. Glad you are happy. It seems you guys are not only running solid miles per week, but are also getting long loads... instead of 500 miles here, 700 miles there, 250 here, etc. like I was starting to get at Central.

I am doing a local gig right, but it is so boring. I spoke with a recruiter and my time with Central plus the local gig should qualify me for JCT, so I just need to apply and go from there when ready I guess. I do know if I end up back on the road JCT will be the first place I am applying to.

unloader

Trafficcontrolxl Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.