Thirty six flakes

Discussion in 'Other News' started by Flat Earth Trucker, Dec 22, 2021.

1. Flat Earth Trucker

Flat Earth Trucker Road Train Member

Nov 19, 2018
    Apparently, at least thirty six people who committed themselves on Bookface to attending a rally in support of disgraced and now imprisoned truck driver Rogel Aguilera-Mederos couldn't be bothered with actually showing up, leaving a mere eight diehards looking silly on a sidewalk.

Cold weather wasn't likely the reason for the no-shows as temperatures climbed into the 60s on Monday in Denver, Colorado. The wannabe clamoring clowns wanted to go, but instead they got high.

Dang. I'm really feeling snarky.

Low turnout for State Capitol March in support of Driver sentenced to 110 years

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Last Call

Last Call Road Train Member

Mar 15, 2021
    I'am feeling snarky too. Those 36 Snowflakes were probably some of the members on here that are crying about how the non speaking English criminal got screwed

Pamela1990 and Flat Earth Trucker Thank this.
  4. Sirscrapntruckalot

Sirscrapntruckalot Road Train Member

Getting high or defending this guy?

I'd choose to get high to if I was into that kind of thing.

Far as the guy in jail goes...

Do dumb ####, or make dumb decisions, you get to deal with the consequences of your actions. His inability to read or speak English matters not to me, he could be white, black, whatever color and speak perfect English. He made bad decisions, and like everyone else who makes bad decisions he should have to deal with the consequences.

I hear prisons do a nice Christmas meal.

If you can't tell I'm not a fan of said driver sitting in prison, and no, I won't be signing any petition to spring him.

Sirscrapntruckalot - They tell you when your a kid, you can grow up to be anything...sadly, many choose to be stupid..

[​IMG]

bzinger and Flat Earth Trucker Thank this.
  5. Flat Earth Trucker

Flat Earth Trucker Road Train Member

Nov 19, 2018
    Meals aren't the only thing that prisons do. Woo doggy!

Sirscrapntruckalot Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.