This whole thing is a pain!

Discussion in 'Trucking Jobs' started by slatherd, Feb 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoeBagODonuts

JoeBagODonuts Bobtail Member

Feb 24, 2007
    LOL, I like that one. An old friend of mine used to say, "#### it, you're not looking for a job, you're looking for a position."

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. utoh

utoh Bobtail Member

Feb 28, 2007
    Waco, TX
    Back in the 80's Werner was a good company to pull for. But times have changed I just talked to a recruiter for several companies.. she gets more complaints about Werner then any other companies. She said one of the fewest she hears about in schieder.

4. speedieweenie

speedieweenie Bobtail Member

Feb 28, 2007
    truckers live somewhere?
    i work for werner, its has been really good to me, u just have to remeber to have paitence, and LISTEN in orientation, they have a VERRY good conflict resilution program, if u have any further questions about them send me a private msg ill give u my cell phone # is that ok yeti?

5. pebhvac

pebhvac Bobtail Member

Feb 27, 2007
    You'd do better to go with a smaller company. Once you develop your truckdriver attitude where you dont give a #### everything falls into place

6. onionbuster

onionbuster Bobtail Member

Jul 24, 2008
    California
    How true! I used to care, had ambition, worked hard. I was even nice to people. Then I woke up and saw the light. Now that I don't give a #### my altitude is much better. And I feel better to.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.