Three Female PFJ employees killed in Knoxville TN

Discussion in 'Other News' started by SteveScott, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Wasted Thyme

Wasted Thyme Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2020
    GOAT watching
    Yes assault knifes like this one should be banned. We don't need them for cooking.

[​IMG]

Max Mulsanne, Motto and bryan21384 Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Sirscrapntruckalot

Sirscrapntruckalot Road Train Member

Really they did? Then why are they still issuing them here in NC? Or Va? An many other states? Oh right...they didn't make it impossible. Provide some sources on this "Impossible to get CCW permit". I'm sure all of us that live in states where you can get one would enjoy it. I mean you can even get a permit in Cali. you now...where all the liberals live....

You should let Kentucky know to. Being as they just got rid of permits in favor of everyone now allowed to conceal.
    You no longer need a permit for concealed carry. What that means for gun-loving Kentucky;

Last I checked...all 50 states have some variation of a CCW Permit. Heck some even allow straight up open carry, but yea..it's impossible.

Why didn't anyone help? Because they talk a good game til the #### gets real, then they hide till the drama is over. As TripleSix said...no spine. Three women got killed and people are like "I don't want to get in trouble". Not surprising in this me first society.

Sirscrapntruckalot - Boo!

PE_T, Badmon, LoSt_AgAiN and 6 others Thank this.
  4. Wasted Thyme

Wasted Thyme Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2020
    GOAT watching
    I think he's meaning in dem controlled states, not repub controlled states. So say NY as an example.

clausland Thanks this.
  5. calnca

calnca Medium Load Member

Apr 2, 2014
    Bella Vista, AR
    And CA.......living in LA County I'd like SirScrap to educate me on how and where do I obtain one......as they are NOT AVAILABLE

6. A Bug

A Bug Heavy Load Member

Mar 15, 2014
    Sevierville TN
    He is talking about ca. Back when I lived there I couldn't even get me an empty magazine.

Sirscrapntruckalot Thanks this.
  7. lynchy

lynchy Light Load Member

Oct 18, 2010
    off the grid
    So sorry to hear this for the lady's and families,not been on news over here in UK,would say that the guy who was shot on London bridge ,took a ceremonial sword from an offenders conference he was attending,was dis armed by members of public,but still managed to kill n injure before being shot,guy who was shot in Streatham was actively being followed still managed to stab people with a stolen knife,this #### goes down so fast it's unreal

Last edited: Apr 8, 2020
    Max Mulsanne, not4hire and bryan21384 Thank this.
  8. bryan21384

bryan21384 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    I was talking about the federal government. Yes you're right... the west coast, northeast, and Chicago pretty much trend left. Everywhere else in between is either red or on the fence.

9. Ridgeline

Ridgeline Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2011
    Michigan
    Not true. Here in Michigan it is shall issue and the city of Detroit chief of police said to get armed and this is backed by the mayor because it helps the cops.

He also said later on that ccw holders are less likely to be involved with a criminal act than others without the training.

10. Ridgeline

Ridgeline Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2011
    Michigan
    I'll make this a separate post.

The pos murdered targeted women because he knew that they would not reacted as men would and he also knew that no one or very few would be armed.

I would think that he struck at people in isolation out of the way of peoples view.

I havent read where the women were when they were stabbed.

PE_T, Max Mulsanne, D.Tibbitt and 2 others Thank this.
  11. dunchues

dunchues Medium Load Member

Mar 23, 2012
    new brunswick
    One of the ex offenders took a sword and another guy used a narwhal tusk used as a decoration ( the meeting was held in fisherman's hall ) and chased the killer onto the bridge and fought with him till the law put him down.
    This is 666's point, these ex cons weren't standing by they were getting involved with anything that came to hand. Unthinking natural reaction. Hope I'd do the same thing, who knows till they're tested? But I'm #### sure I wouldn't have stood by filming.

LoSt_AgAiN, Max Mulsanne and TripleSix Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.