Three Weeks into Freymiller

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by Trench32125, Apr 18, 2017.

1. poppapump1332

poppapump1332 Road Train Member

Jan 2, 2010
    birdsboro,pa
    well we can all agree on that the 14 hour rule needs to go!

daywalker24 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. daywalker24

daywalker24 Light Load Member

Yup, can't stop and take a break/nap during rush hour or whatever to make it safer to travel....
    Both in non drowsy driving and/or a congested highway/city streets.... gotta go gotta go gotta go right now.!!! What was that commercial??
    Over active bladder.... I say an over active/intrusive FMCSA piss on em....

4. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    @Ultratowel here's one thread on Freymiller. There's a few more threads on here on Freymiller. Put Freymiller in the "Search" feature in upper right hand corner of page.

Ultratowel Thanks this.
  5. Ultratowel

Ultratowel Road Train Member

Jul 7, 2017
    How many miles would you guys say you’re getting on average with freymiller as a new driver? What’s the starting pay like?

Need4Speed Thanks this.
  6. Ssand Man

Ssand Man Light Load Member

Apr 20, 2015
    10 miles from no where!
    This is not a fair question.
    As a daisy fresh rookie, you will have a lot to learn about this job,and lifestyle that goes with it. You will have to learn how best to run for you.
    Its also VITAL that you have a good relationship with your DM. You need to manage YOUR hours of service. If you have to stop every week for a reset, this will affect your miles. While a driver is sitting for 34 hours, I'm driving another 1,000 miles.
    As for pay, you can't expect to be new and make big CPM. You will also have a very mean learning curve to over come.
    Be patient. I've said many times, trucking is a marathon, not a sprint.

7. Ultratowel

Ultratowel Road Train Member

Jul 7, 2017
    Fully understandable. Just trying to weigh all the options and find the best fit. And I’m down to CFI and freymiller right now is all.

Need4Speed Thanks this.
  8. Ssand Man

Apr 20, 2015
    10 miles from no where!
    CFI, I believe, is dry freight.
    I know Freymiller is reefer. 2 different worlds. Reefer is food. Food is a 24/7 operation. Every new load puts me on a different work schedule. I personally love that. Some drivers need a more routine schedule.
    There's a lot to consider about this industry. There's also some good drivers on this site. There's also a lot of bad drivers here. My advice to you, is to follow Chinatown. He has a wealth of knowledge about this industry.

drvrtech77 and Lonesome Thank this.
  9. Ssand Man

Apr 20, 2015
    10 miles from no where!
    I normally don't hang out on this site too much, because there are too many haters, and I'm not going to have any dealings with haters. I don't need that in my life.
    Best of luck, I hope you find what you're looking for.

10. JT13

JT13 Bobtail Member

Aug 8, 2017

11. JT13

JT13 Bobtail Member

Aug 8, 2017
    Any idea how far back they do hair drug testing...

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.