Ticket doesn't show on my PSP

Discussion in 'Trucking Industry Regulations' started by Travisroland, Dec 9, 2017.

1. Travisroland

Travisroland Light Load Member

Apr 2, 2015
    I got a ticket 13 months ago in Louisiana.Payed the fine.I payed for a copy of my Alabama MVR and a copy of my PSP.The violation does not show up on either.They both look clean.Did this ticket just vanish.Is there a record of it some where.I don't no where else to look to see if this is on my record.Any ideas

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Opus

Opus Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2011
    South GA
    2 things.....
    1. depends on what the ticket is for (apparently running red lights in Texas isn't that big a deal as long as you pay the ticket).
    2. depends on the jurisdiction........some don't take the time to report.....again, as long as you pay the ticket.

I'd call them and ask

4. Travisroland

Apr 2, 2015
    I really don't want to say what the ticket was for.Let's just pretend that it was for holding a cellphone in one's hand or not wearing a seatbelt or something similar but not speeding.And the Louisiana state trooper fills out a Dot report.Looked like a DOT inspection a Report that all states fill out and you pay the fine and 13 months go by and it does not show up on PSP or MVR.Did it vanish?I assume that any future employer would be getting there info from here.Or if they use a service that collects data they would get it from the PSP or your states MVR.Where else could it be?I wouldn't thank you would have to call the trooper up and ask him to give you one that does show up.

5. Travisroland

Apr 2, 2015
    I have an inspection before and after the one that does not show up.One of those inspections had a violation for a chafing air hose and one clean inspection.But the bad one that's in the middle date wise does not show up.And I had to pay a fine on that one.

6. Opus

Opus Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2011
    South GA
    well, believe it or not, if I wanted to be absolutely certain, I'd ask a cop to run my licence......they got it all. If you know a friendly LEO, just ask him to run your licence. If he doesn't get a hit, it ain't there.

7. Travisroland

Apr 2, 2015
    Well I just bought a MVR from Alabama state troopers office.And I asked them where the Louisiana ticket was at and they said it's not on here.So I thought it must be on the PSP (FMCSA report)and it's not there either.So could a friendly cop tell me more than both those to reports.Would a friendly cop just be pulling up the same info I just payed for.Did God make this thing go away

8. pmdriver

pmdriver Road Train Member

Nov 14, 2017
    Sometimes the wheels turn really slow for things to show up or disappear or sometimes you lucky.

9. Travisroland

Apr 2, 2015
    13 months seems like a pretty long time for a violation to show on a MVR or PSP.Especially since I have a good inspection that shows up on the PSP that's only 4 months old.May be I'm just blessed

baha Thanks this.
  10. shogun

shogun Road Train Member

Jan 23, 2009
    Doing a regen
    No seatbelt is a non moving violation so it doesn’t show up on a MVR check. It should be on your PSP though since the second he sends that report it goes to the state database and then onto the CSA. Maybe the state system crashed and lost your report, that would be the best case scenario.

11. WildTiger1990

WildTiger1990 Heavy Load Member

Apr 21, 2015
    Way back in a days I got speed ticket in Alabama for doing 63 on 55 speed limit. Paid fine but in never showed up on my Florida license.
    Since you got ticket in Louisiana, they might be to lazy to get in touch with your Alabama DMV, so next time you will be in Louisiana ask police there to run your license...
    Or just ask them in general do they share tickets info if driver who got ticket have DL from another state

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.