Tim Norlin high driver AND recruiter turnover at Roehl

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Oakland Raiders Forever, Mar 1, 2020.

1. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    Signing bonuses are offered by companies as an incentive to work for them. I don't want you to work for me, I just want you to lease one of my creampuffs and give me money.

Lonesome Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. mpd240

mpd240 Road Train Member

Sep 17, 2011
    Minnesota
    What we need is a company that will give a bonus just for talking to a recruiter. Send me a check and when it clears the bank I’ll call the recruiter. If they would do that I might listen to them. I get paid for my time.

4. TankerP

TankerP Road Train Member

Oct 1, 2010
    Holding the steering wheel
    Where do I sign!!!

Lonesome Thanks this.
  5. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    Step right up young man, you are first in line.:evil3:

6. Capacity

Capacity Road Train Member

Jul 28, 2019
    Neenah Wi
    Roehl doesn't need Recruiters they have a direct pipeline of fresh fish with Fox Valley Tech.

bzinger Thanks this.
  7. Judge

Judge Road Train Member

Mar 19, 2014
    Arkansas
    In the next life, we should all be recruiters!!
    I can see it now!

“Benefits! Why yes! We got that.”
    “What kind? Well, We offer 2 week paid vacations!!
    After 25 years of service or 4 million miles for solos 8.5 million miles for teams!
    Insurance? Greeeeaatt Insurance! Yes!!
    after 365 days of employment.”

“Newer equipment!!
    Some good 11-14 Prostars with Maxxforce and 9 speeds..64 mph after 10 miles foot on floor!

“Hometime..? Well, yes, you can go home whenever you want or need.
    You just let your DM know atleast two weeks prior to when you want off, and he/she will schedule you home
    eventually.”

Payrate? Well now, that differs on where you live, how much experiance you have, and how long you tend to stay on the road!
    How much hmm? Well, you’ll make up to 65k/year your first year!!
    If you live in the truck, don’t have a home, car, family, and drive as soon as your 10 hour break is up.
    You can start at midnight, work 10 hours, do a 10 hour break, start at 2000 and squeeze in an extra four hours drive to make this happen.

The Compamy will even furnish breakfast and lunch and a motel room while you do orientation!!
    I got you know potpie
    30A246A8-53DB-49D8-BF85-9033787F62AA.png

Why yes!!!
    Just sign here, and you’ll be ready to go in no time!
    :) :evil3::-D

Note:if you haven’t figured out small print by now, it’s the actual thoughts of your recruiter..
    Good Luck!!

You’re going to need it!

8. Capacity

Capacity Road Train Member

Jul 28, 2019
    Neenah Wi
    My old boss retired and went recruiting part time and lasted a month and was shown the front door for telling the truth , I won't say who , it was devastating for the guy , he was looking forward to it for years.

9. 074344

074344 Road Train Member

Aug 4, 2007
    Los Angeles, ca
    Well as I have always stated, If a trucking company needs recruiters, stay away. A good company will have drivers lining up at their doors by word of mouth. I know this first hand. It took me almost a year before I was hired. The only reason that I was hired was because 3 drivers retired. That speaks volumes about a company. Recruiters also speak volumes about a company. Just not in the drivers favor!

Capacity Thanks this.
  10. Much wiser

Much wiser Bobtail Member

Sep 9, 2020
    I can say that this is sadly the truth. Tim believes that his bully mentality will make any of his recruiters work harder, or respect him? Ha!! Cant think of any of us who can stand him. Came here just over a year ago and am looking to RUN! Use wisdom...stay AWAY!!

11. rubberduckythrowsballs

rubberduckythrowsballs Bobtail Member

Sep 10, 2020
    He is a joke. I used to work for him too. I am amazed he still has a job with how he treats his employees. The way he yelled and degrated everyone was too much for me. He is a poor representitive for Roehl, they are a good company.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.