Time for Prime.....

Discussion in 'Ask An Owner Operator' started by Steve & Lo, Jun 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wallbanger

wallbanger "Enemy of showers everywhere"

Great post MarkV, I am a firm believer in one's attitude must be good to get any sort of good results- from anything you do.

And S&L, glad you guys are doing well; I am going to call and set up to come in next week. After speaking with Safety, I can come in as a first seat driver. So I have to check out the other board and get some more advice. Hope your turkey day was good, and have a merry Christmas if I am not back on here b4 then.

And I don't think anyone likes stressing about money- esp with all the bad economic news out there.

Baack Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. FLATBED

FLATBED Road Train Member

Guess his positive attitude was not negative enough.

4. Cybergal

Cybergal Road Train Member

Oct 20, 2008
    If you have issues with how this board is run, then I suggest you PM the owner of the BOARD for an explanation.

WISEONE

5. Markvfl

Markvfl Road Train Member

Nov 29, 2007
    Apopka, FL
    WHEEEEW... I'm not banned yet... :biggrin_25525:

6. Markvfl

Markvfl Road Train Member

Nov 29, 2007
    Apopka, FL
    Nice Card! :yes2557: (the flashy one a coupla posts back)

7. RAG

RAG R.I.P.

Nov 23, 2007
    Tonga
    WOW
    Steve and Lo may just have been to nice?
    Never anything bad ?
    Come on folks.Why were they kicked off?

8. Lilbit

Lilbit Road Train Member

Aug 4, 2008
    Let me check my logbook
    Obviously some rule/rules were broken. As Cyber suggested, if you want to know, send a PM to WiseOne. Reasons are not discussed in open forum.

9. smurf-316

smurf-316 Resident Nut Case

Oct 4, 2006
    North Carolina
    I don't know why he was banned.
    But I can say If he was banned then he had plenty of warnings. We don't ban members without giving them every opportunity to fix whatever was wrong.

10. Mastertech

Mastertech Staff Leader / Admin Staff Member Administrator

Dec 28, 2007
    3rd Rock From The Sun.
    Something you all need to realize....we take banning of members very seriously. We get no joy out of banning someone just for the heck of it.

11. WiseOne

WiseOne Inactive contact bullhaulerswife

Feb 8, 2004
    Truckers Report, TN
    OK, I just inquired as to why. Steve&Lo was a recruiter for Prime. NOT a normal recruiter, but one who got bonus's off of the heads of drivers. He was a driver, but got $500 per head (estimated; usual) off a recruit, so OF COURSE he was going to post well about Prime. We told him to take his truck # out of his sig. He griped and griped said WHY, WHY, WHY, etc. Said he had it for a long time. we said we didn't catch it, sorry, but against rules. So, he changed it to something else WITH the #### truck # in sig still. We took it out and put him where he could not have a sig...what's he do? He posted a post with NOTHING but complaining about him making money off the idiots who went to Prime. I told CyberGal to ban him and we wouldn't put up with that crap. PERIOD.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.