Time for Prime.....

Discussion in 'Ask An Owner Operator' started by Steve & Lo, Jun 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FLATBED

FLATBED Road Train Member

Personal INFO also includes who a person works for / drives for , type of truck they own , lease , drive , the location of where they live / work and their financial situations. all of which gets posted on various threads. But a truck # makes a poster a $ grabbin recruiter.

I have had a post edited as it had a link to a site that had a forum , yet site MODS have linked stories to sites that have a forum , talk about a 1 way street.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. walleye

walleye Road Train Member

Aug 21, 2007
    Land of Cheese
    People,...This site belongs to WISEONE,....Therefore it is his site do do with as he pleases,...

I for one am thankful I found this place as I have learned a great deal and have made some great friends......

Why do so many people think they have the right to run roughshod over rules all the time......

Follow the rules or get BANNED,.......It really is that simple..

WiseOne, Lilbit and Cybergal Thank this.
  4. Cybergal

Cybergal Road Train Member

Oct 20, 2008
    THANK YOU and enough has been said..

WHY worry about a boards rules...Don't you all have other things to worry about in life?

#### the economy sucks, and all kinds of other stuff going on.:biggrin_25512:

5. Mastertech

Mastertech Staff Leader / Admin Staff Member Administrator

Dec 28, 2007
    3rd Rock From The Sun.
    OK Flatbed, you need to go back to Steve's site (primewhatever) and ask him to tell you the truth about why he got banned here. To this point he has lied to you guy's, and a man is only as good as his word, keep that in mind with dealing with him.
    He needs to man up, and tell the real story, his banning has nothing to do with him talking positive about Prime, and he knows it, it has everything to do with him being irresponsible when it came to following the rules of the site and being an ### when asked nicely to correct the issue. Instead he wanted to make a big deal out of something that started out minor and could have been handled in private without out all the dramatic crap we have seen here the last few days. I am sorry if I come across as an ### about this, but it's ridicules that we have this school yard crap going on in this thread.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.