Titus Transportation

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by DrummingTrucker, Jun 5, 2018.

1. diabello

diabello Light Load Member

Jun 7, 2011
    Las Vegas
    They have directions for every store with maps and pictures. Some stores are tight but very easy job overall, some stores are even drop and hook. You get preference at the stores for the most part so will be unloaded first. Average time at the store is 30 mins or could be longer if have whole trailer. Could be anywhere from 1-4 stops on trailer, average was 2 for me.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. DrummingTrucker

DrummingTrucker Medium Load Member

Mar 4, 2015
    Doesn't sound too bad..are they autos or manual? You pretty much answered all my questions. For multi local runs what do they consider local?

4. diabello

Jun 7, 2011
    Las Vegas
    They have both autos and manual. I could do 3 stop Salem or Blacksburg and come back and do a 3 stop Lynchburg. Once you are there for couple months you can tell them what you like to do and they try to accomadate you. I started doing multi stop locals and then went to just Virginia Beach runs, just depends on what you like.

5. DrummingTrucker

Mar 4, 2015
    How does the multi stop locals pay?

6. diabello

Jun 7, 2011
    Las Vegas
    Everything is paid by the mile and stop, don't remember the exact numbers. When they get in a bind they pay extra $50 or $100 to get local load covered. Most runs are 8-10 hrs, only so many locals per day. I think each store would get frozen/dairy/deli load 3-4 days per week.

DrummingTrucker Thanks this.
  7. DrummingTrucker

Mar 4, 2015
    You have been a huge help! Thank you!

8. diabello

Jun 7, 2011
    Las Vegas
    No problem, good luck.

9. olddog_newtricks

olddog_newtricks Medium Load Member

Jun 3, 2018
    Good luck with that. I was leased to Titus for a short while. Pulled out of Hutchinson, Ks. the equipment was good overall . Dispatch ran through so many people in the office it was hard to locate anyone that had a clue about anything. The pay was just average. But they were sure to take extra good care of their " dedicated" drivers while everyone else got the scraps with 3-5 stops. Dillon's closed down a bunch of stores in my backyard and I lost my money loads. That gave me the excuse I needed to move on to greener pastures. I wouldn't recommend them but that's just me.

10. DrummingTrucker

Mar 4, 2015
    Thanks. This is for the Kroger dedicated account pulling for their stores. I'm sorry You're experience wasn't good!!

11. Trucking in Tennessee

Trucking in Tennessee Road Train Member

Mar 19, 2018
    Nashville
    I got called last night about doing the same thing. 1200 a week and 53 for the unload, but you had to oversee it, and make sure labels were correct.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.