TMC Lawsuit

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by EvertonP, Nov 23, 2022.

1. TruckerPete1990

TruckerPete1990 Road Train Member

Jul 16, 2012
    Bentonville Arkansas
    My virus protector is flagging this website so watch out :p

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. ducnut

ducnut Road Train Member

Dec 31, 2010
    SPI
    Appeal to the Stone. :rolleyes:

4. HoundDog7

HoundDog7 Light Load Member

Oct 7, 2022
    Kansas
    No offense, but you sound like the victim type. If something doesn't go exactly the way you think it should, you automatically go to racism as the problem. That's pretty sad.

5. cdubose

cdubose Bobtail Member

Nov 10, 2022
    That's because it's a pdf download. Original site is the internet archive which is fine, just catalogs documents and such.

6. ducnut

ducnut Road Train Member

Dec 31, 2010
    SPI
    The only thing you’ve got is this overused angle, with pulling the race card against the person who established a formidable argument against your false statements. This argument of yours is, also, incredibly shallow. And, using a preface is an even poorer attempt to establish some type of substance in your argument. THAT is what is sad.

Me making a substantiated statement does not make me a “victim type”. I simply am attempting to correct your assumptions that it DOES NOT happen, by educating you. Indeed, it DOES happen, by my firsthand experience. It’s just like the plaintiff in this case; the guy has laid out the facts, which substantiates his statement. I did the same. I’m not sure how you arrived at me being a victim type, other than you have nothing else to go on.

The_vett, jcrack08, mjd4277 and 3 others Thank this.
  7. EvertonP

EvertonP Light Load Member

Sep 10, 2022
    Because it didn’t happen to him so it must be fake. In all fairness what I posted are just allegations right now , nothings been proved in court. But man if he gets a win…

8. JonJon78

JonJon78 Road Train Member

Jul 1, 2018
    I stopped reading the court document at #6... I can't stand these losers that pull the race card.

I've worked for TMC. They have lots of black drivers.

9. Jubal Early Times

Jubal Early Times Road Train Member

Oct 17, 2022
    I’ve had exactly that same experience. I am white and the servers and restaurant was all black. White people don’t have a lock on racism. I got up and left. I also showed my ### when I did it. I didn’t file a law suit or expect them to change. I also don’t dwell on it.

autopaint, YardMule89, Oxbow and 6 others Thank this.
  10. HoundDog7

HoundDog7 Light Load Member

Oct 7, 2022
    Kansas
    Where in any of my statements did I ever say it never happens? Did you just make that up?

I hate to inform you, but the more you talk the more credibility you lose. You're not gonna "educate" anyone about anything that way and nobody likes someone that plays victim anytime everyone doesn't instantly agrees with them or believes everythingthey say. You might wanna work on your approach. Just sayin.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2022
  11. Jubal Early Times

Jubal Early Times Road Train Member

Oct 17, 2022
    I call ######## on the three bearded white men in overalls in Appalachia. Spitting tobacco juice. That is totally stereotypical of the way mountain people are portrayed. Also it’s rather racist in itself.
    Be like me describing 3 black men with hoodies and gold teeth drinking a 40 on the corner in Philadelphia.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.