TMC Orientation - WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by truckerswife08, Mar 12, 2009.

1. IronFreakinMaiden

IronFreakinMaiden Light Load Member

Aug 26, 2010
    It doesn't make sense because conservatives can't think.

Darkside_sweettooth Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    Tmc''s percentage deal is a joke. You have to meet several different criteria to get a raise on percentage. One of them is if u don't get the right revenue your pay will be cut!! They punish you for the inept ability they have in getting good paying freight!!

4. truckermike43

truckermike43 Bobtail Member

Oct 22, 2010
    I start with tmc on monday I totally agree with you grumpy1 if my company dont make money i dont make money I think a lot of guys go into it thinking that tmc owes them so much they dont you need to show them that you want to work and be succesful. when i went through my training i had pre hires from 7 diffrent places and everyone of them had a 2-3 day orientation process people are complaining about this and that well if you cant pass a simple open book test and most of them i bet are comman sense i think some guys go to des moines thinking its a 2 week vacation I am going there to work and show them I want to be part of their team. I worked on a turkey breading farm for 23 years so hard work is not a issue. try physically handling live turkeys every day The question I have is how bad do you want it so hats off to tmc for actually wanting good quality drivers and if I dont pass it was not ment to be I can tell you this from what I seen at my training school there is no way in hell i would put half of the drivers in the program in a truck i owned. SO KEEP IT UP TMC weed them out

5. truckermike43

truckermike43 Bobtail Member

Oct 22, 2010
    gl catfish I agree with you 110% i start there on10/25 what people dont relize is its not a vacation i am going to give it my best shot if it was not meant to be well then there are otheres but the discipline is great do what they want it all goes back to how bad you want it and i want it bad i worked on a farm for 23 years so tarping no problem i have seen female drivers tarp petite drivers. I am 6-3 220 so hard work is not a problem i would do the same as tmc if i owned the truck dont want just any smuck driving a truck with my name on it so keep it up tmc

6. CarolinaCatJack

CarolinaCatJack Light Load Member

Mar 23, 2010
    Travelers Rest, SC
    Hey Mike, I'm just hoping I can cut it. I'm 6'3" and 285lbs. That's the reason I didn't get hired by USX. I'm a big guy and couldn't pass their physical abilities tests. I have a friend who just passed TMC's orientation and he told me what goes on. I'm almost certain I can handle it. I'm looking forward to it!

7. Rollover the Original

Rollover the Original Road Train Member

Jul 1, 2009
    Springfield,MO
    ROFLMAO! WTH did he attempt to say?? A conserative is FOR abortion? WRONG! Unless his daughter gets pregant by a black guy? HUH?? This is the drivel that a libtard will spout as it makes no sence like this one. Besides they would drag her down and get it aborted according to what you attempted to say but screwed up on! Didn't you actually mean to say: All AGAINST abortion until their daughter becomes pregnant by a black man.

Better than like sheep being led by their noses for hope and change! How IS that working for you? I'll tell you that in July when that "We don't know whats in it till we vote on it" health care bill started I have now lost medicade and my 16 year old has to PAY for his! This is after I gave 3 years to the Army and worked straight for 39 years and medically disabled! Yeah Thanks libtards!

and this one??
    I'd rather be back in the stone age than a socilist society!

Now FYI, we DO have a political thread! Take it there!

Ruthless Thanks this.
  8. CarolinaCatJack

Mar 23, 2010
    Travelers Rest, SC
    I thought this thread was about TMC's orientation.... When did we bring liberalism and conservatism into it? :biggrin_2556:

9. Rollover the Original

Rollover the Original Road Train Member

Jul 1, 2009
    Springfield,MO

ask IronFreakinMaiden. he's the one thats confused! I just pointed out that libtards post the way he does! LOL

CarolinaCatJack Thanks this.
  10. CarolinaCatJack

Mar 23, 2010
    Travelers Rest, SC
    10-4, Rollover. That's a copy....

11. redhog1959

redhog1959 Bobtail Member

Oct 15, 2010
    I'm 51 years old and pulled a flatbed since back in the '70s. I go to TMC's orientation on the 8th of Nov.I might not pass all their test , but I'm gonna give it one hell of a try !! I'm like CarloniaCatJack TMC needs to be tough ! I wouldn't want a dumb ### in my $100,000.00 truck tearing it up not to mention the cost of a spread axle trailer and holes getting tore in a tarp !! There's more to it than just holding the steering wheel and changing gears......... Hey CatJack , I'm in Carolina too ! Maybe I'll see you in Des Moines... Later-- KEEP ON TRUCKING:biggrin_25513:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.