TMC

Discussion in 'TMC' started by Duckie, Aug 5, 2006.

1. Pyro

Pyro Bobtail Member

May 4, 2007

I don't know where you got such a b.s.s story but you are way off. First off all TMC is and has been owned by Annette Holdings which owns several other businesses, so they are in no danger of being boughjt out by Swift.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Pyro

Pyro Bobtail Member

May 4, 2007
    Hey so called Pro Driver I hate to break it to you but Swift already has a flatbed division. I know it' a scary thought but they do actually have a flatbed division. Even worse and more frightening Swift even has guys pulling doubles out west, I was shocked and scared all at the same time the first time i saw a set of Swift doubles but yes they do exist.

4. tmcwife

tmcwife Bobtail Member

May 24, 2007
    I have a question guys my husband has recently started working with TMC which is alot better then the company he was working for. My question is he isnt sure when he will get paid due to the holiday on monday. Will it be tomorrow or Tuesday? Any help will be grateful

5. Rawlco

Rawlco Medium Load Member

Aug 13, 2006
    Central Maine
    The pay direct deposit information is actually submitted to the Federal Reserve system on Thursday at 6pm or so. It is up to your local bank weather you get access to the money as early as Friday at 8am for some drivers, and as late as Tuesday for others. Unfortunately the only solution if your bank keeps your money an excessively long time is to switch banks.

With this being a holiday I don't know how your bank will operate, sorry.

6. tmcwife

tmcwife Bobtail Member

May 24, 2007
    Thank I may just switch banks on that note because we dont get it till mondays and with it being a holiday have no idea

7. CaptRon

CaptRon Bobtail Member

Jun 1, 2007
    America
    TMC sounds good. Do they have auto shifts?

Ron

8. djstubanas

djstubanas Bobtail Member

Jun 17, 2007
  9. notarps4me

notarps4me Road Train Member

Jan 1, 2007
    NASA HQ

If you want a flatbed auto; try maverick.

10. nerok9

nerok9 Light Load Member

Jun 21, 2007
    I'm looking for a TMC driver that is a driver trainer. He was traininga guy and was at a TA in Indiana. He is a former Marine and him and i were in Fallujah Iraq about the same time. We talked and he left before i could get his name. I want to let him know i'm thinking about TMC. If you happen to see this please respond to this message and i'll back with you.

SheepDog Thanks this.
  11. Alejandro

Alejandro Bobtail Member

Jun 22, 2007
    Any one can tell me if there's any diference taking orientation at Columbia, SC or Des Moines, IA (intructors, lodging)?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.